All of a sudden

Most of class was awkward. No matter how much I tried to get Harry to notice me all he did was ignore me. Why isn't he talking to me? I understand he is dissapointed but why is he this mad?

When the bell rang for us to go to lunch I decided to take this opportunity to try again. After putting my books away in my locker I looked through the glass outside to see five boys pushing each other around and laughing. I smiled watching them laugh.

They are so cute.

I rushed down the hall and outside. I saw Harry walk over to a soda machine. I walked up to him. "Hi." I said cautiously. "Hi." He said nonchalantly. "Thats it? Hi? Thats all I get?"

"Oh im sorry. Hi. Bye." He said walking away. I followed after him. "Okay, whats your problem?" He turned around swiftly. "What? Your talking about my problem, seriously."

"I mean, why are you mad at me?" He lowered his voice. "Look, I heard about your other little boyfriend." I gave him a confused face. "Don't give me that face. You know what im talking about." I shook my head. "I have no idea what you are talking about." He sighed annoyingly.

"You can't fucking lie to me anymore!" His voice began to rise and acouple people glanced at us. "What are you talking about? I didn't lie to you." I said desperately. His chest began to levitate up and down dramaticly. I could tell the anger was flowing through him.

He looked behind me and thats when his fist clenched. I looked down at them to see the skin stretching and turning red. Why is he getting so mad all of a sudden?

I looked up to see his eyes flicker behind me and than back to me, again. They were black. Almost pitch black. The veins in his head and neck started plundging out. He was now blowing heat out of his nose. He's actually trying to hold back his anger but I don't think thats healthy for him. Its like the more he holds back his anger the more he gains it.

All of a sudden he lunged towards me with his fists in the air...

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

HOWZIT SHE SHE'S?!

He lunged towards her??? For what???...

Oh no he didn't!

Oh yes he di-iddd!!!

Mmmhhmmm.... mm mm mm...

Happy spanish heritage and breast cancer awardness month.... we get to wear pink on our cheer uniforms! Yay!!!

I AM KEKIPI

AND ALOHA!!!

xoxoxo