Targeted

I woke up today ready to kill a bitch. No school today because the teachers have to do whatever teacher do when we arent there. My target is Jessie and dont be surprised if he ends up bleeding. Yesterday i was in the moment and hurt. My anxiety was high and i didnt know what to do. I couldnt think but today im ready to be mad. This is just my late reaction.

After showering and brushing my teeth i started to woulder where everybody was yesterday. You know, my family. The other people that live her with me. After dressing my self in my fluffy green money printed house coat i jogged downstairs.

I walked in the kitchen seeing my family eating lunch. I stood at the doorway with my hands on my hips. "Is there a reason my family likes to abandon me for the night without telling me first."

"I forgot to tell you i was getting back late from work." My mother countinued. "And your grandmother wanted to take care of Eli for the night." Okay so i got an answer out of my mother my my brothers just answered with 'i was out'. Yes because that answers so much.

Whatever. I decided to leave it be because i need my scolding for Jessie. I march myself back up stairs. Sliding on my white lace under garments, dark blue skinny jeans, and a orange V neck. I left my hair to dry on its own leaving it natural but only because im going over to jessie's and jessie has deffinetly seen me at my worst. Plus he's my bestfriend. Im comfortable with him and its not like i need to impress him. I slide on a pair of orange vans, grab my purse, and head out the door.

Gettin to jessie's house i knock on the door repeatedly. After about twenty seconds of countinous knocking his 16 year old brother Adam opens the door. "Hey." He said bighting a piece of the pancake he held in his hand.

I smirked. "Hey. I need Jessie, now." He swallowed and flickered his eyes down and than up. "Jessie's not here." I held my eyebrows up and crossed my arms.

"Adam, i know he's here." He just shook his head. I sighed. I guess i'll just charm it out of him. "Adam." I whined putting on a puppy dog eyes and twisting from side to side. Im sorry it had to go down like this but i know he's lying. The younger ones are always more easy to get around.

He sighed and squeezes his eyes shut. "Fight it... stay strong. You can do this." He said trying to chant himself on. I stick out my lip and thats what broke him.

"Okay! He's in his room!!!" He said falling on the floor and fake crying. I smiled and clapped the fake dirt off of my hands. "Works like a charm." I said to myself before darting up the stairs.

Getting to jessie's door i pushed it open as hard as i could. "Oh Jessie." I sang. I saw his terrified face. "Man you cant send a brother to do anything."

Jessie P.O.V.

When i woke up i knew Av would be mad at me. Last night just got kind of out of hand. I knew she was going to come over so i told Adam to answer the door and make up an excuse. I was on my phone when all of a sudden the door busts open. "Oh jessie." I hear.

Damn. I am dead.

"You cant send a brother to do anything." I said before Adam comes rushing in behind her. "She broke me down. I swear." I gave him sympethetic eyes, only because i know that she is very powerful.

She crossed her arms and staired at me raising on eyebrow before Adam looked at her and than me and ran.

Averys P.O.V.

After Adam predicted the hell that was going to happen i ran up to Jessie and jumped on top of him. With my legs on either side of him, i sat on his chest not giving him the ability to move. I smacked is chest. "Owe!" He squirmed. "You little troublemaker! What the fuck!" He played dumb. "What?" I smacked him again. "Ouch." He repeated flinching. "You now what. What is your problem?"