Exhausting (yes, there is a new cover photo)

Like/Comment Please <3

Harry's P.O.V.

Starting from the other side of the gym, I didn't stop running. I sprinted up until after I tackled Howard, with all my force, against some lockers, causing him to groan in pain, which made me happy, and caused the lockers to echo and shake.

I honestly don't care if I end up in jail or expelled - not right now. I have to get the feelings I have out.

I pinned him to the locker by holding his neck down with only one hand. "Son of a bitch!" I screamed but he only looked at me like I was insane. "Don't ever fucking touch her, ever!"

This seemed to anger him so he tried to scramble out of my grip, which was pointless. "I don't know what your talking about." He lied and than punched me in the face with all his might. He then took advantage of me stumbling back a bit and broke free from my grip. He then took another shot at my face. I wasn't stunned by this at all.

I punched him in the nose leading it to bleed. I continued to punch him in the face, stomach - everywhere. He was being my human punching bag. I paused pinning him against the lockers once more.

"Don't act stupid." I spat. "I-" he tried but I continued, not letting him fully reply. "Don't..." I snapped, "Ever touch her ever again." he tried to say something else but I didn't let him. "She's mine. And if you have any fucking sense you'd stay away from her."

"Listen Styles, you are not going to tell me what to do. I will do whatever I fucking please. If she wants to fuck me, let her." He said seeming real genuine. I punched him in his bloody face once more. "I know her. She wouldn't."

"Well you must not know her enough."

I didn't know whether to believe this or not but at the level of anger I was at, I think I reached beyond my maximum. I really didn't know what to do or how to feel. My body kind of began to shake. I felt as if I was going in panic mode which has never happened to me before, so I did what I always did when I didn't know what to do.

I beat him up some more.

Avery's P.O.V.

As we were doing our cheer routine I noticed Harry staring at me with an angered face. He seemed to be thinking. A few seconds later I noticed Jonathan in the other side of the large gym staring at me as well. He looked like he was thinking too, except he wasn't angry. A few minutes later Howard winked at me and then left out the door. As I was being tossed up in the air, I noticed Harry turned around and ran, quite like a football(American) player out of the door.

I had a bad feeling.

A few minutes later I saw a glimpse - just a glimpse of fist flying through the air. I wondered if it was Jonathan and Harry but I really hoped it wasn't. Jonathan would get pumbled by Harry and Harry would get into so much trouble. I wanted to go check but I was in the middle of the routine.

Five minutes later, even though I was supposed to be helping host the teacher dance contest, I gave my spot to another girl on the squad and slid out the door where Jonathan had left out of.

What I saw only surprised me a little bit because Jonathan was involved.

Harry was on top of Jonathan punching the life out of him as he struggled to get up.

I ran over to them. I kneeled down in front of them and Jonathan's bloody head trying to shield him from the punches. "Harry stop." I yelled. He took one more really big blow to Jonathan's face and then stopped.

"What is the matter with you?" I yelled at Harry. He didn't say anything. I looked up at him but he was already staring at me. He looked genuinely sad. I had never seen that before. The green orbs that lay above his bruised cheekbone shined but I doubt he was going to cry.

I sighed looking back down at Jonathan. "Get off him." I said pushing Harry off of him. I helped Jonathan stand to his feet which was very hard for him.

Harry had really out done himself this time.

I helped Jonathan walk to the bathroom but then Harry spoke up. "I'm sorry." He said barely above a whisper. I just ignored him and walked into the male bathroom with Jonathan.

Luckily no one was in there as I cleaned him up. After all of the blood was removed we discovered that Jonathan had a black eye, numerous cuts, and so many bruises I couldn't even keep track of the ones I saw. I took his shirt off because it was ripped and dirty, covered in his own blood. I cleaned the wounds on his nicely built chest and back.

Very nicely built, if I may say so myself.

"You don't want this back, do you?" he shook his head so I through it in the trash. I looked at him. He looked embarrassed. He was deffinetly quieter than usual. "Listen... Jonathan I'm sorry."

He frowned his eyebrows in confusion. "For what?"

I sighed. "I'm sorry for Harry." he shook his head. "Why are you apologizing for him?" I sucked air into my lungs. "I honestly don't know. I guess I kind of feel like im responsible for this." He looked at me like I was stupid. "You feel like your responsible for Harry beating me up?"

"I know it sounds stupid but he would of never hit you if he hadn't of caught us kissing. I shouldn't of stayed after class." He grinned at me and cupped my face, bringing me in for another kiss.

"I'll kiss my girlfriend when I want to kiss my girlfriend."