A to familiar place

Averys P.O.V.

"What are these?" Harry asked holding up my arms in between us both. When he did that, and let me tell you, i freaked out.

On the inside of course.

What am i supposed to say to him?

*Im anorexic and bulemic. I have anxiety. I've been in depression. Im bi-polar. Oh and i've been cutting since I was 13 but yeah, I didnt tell you because i didnt want to.*

Yep. Thats sounds great. Notice my sarcasm...

Okay, panic mode. "Um... I-i." I cant finish my sentence. My breathing was quiet, yet spazzical. My hands started to vibrate and shake because of my anxiety. I saw him look down at my hands he was still holding with furrowed eyebrows.

He thinks im a freak. He going to break up with my worthless butt. Why is he even with me? Why would he want me? Im nothing.

I felt a tear slip down my cheek and his eyebrows frown. I saw his two eyes get darker. Than his four eyes. And now six eyes and three heads. After spending a couple seconds more watching five of Harrys heads get madder and madder at me, i saw black.

-------------------------------------------------------

I saw black and heard a beeping nose.

Beep... beep... beep...

I sighed because i knew exactly where i was. The hospital... again. I opened my eyes to see the to familiar white ceiling and feel the to familiar cotton and tape in my arm. Been here to many times for to many bad reasons. Lets review the list: To weak to move from starving myself, Drug overdose, Depression, Being sick for months in a row than not being sick than being sick again, Selfharm, Drunkin injuries... etc

Bottom line is, this was like, where i lived. Im familiar with the people and...... wait, what happened?

I slowly lifted myself up so that i was sitting Indian style on the bed. I looked around my large rubbing alcohol smelling room to see no one. Okay... i got up and stepped my bare feet on the cold marble floor, wondering why im still in my clothing and not a gown. I walk to the hallway, not knowing where the doctor was.

Seeing that im in the hospital and someone had to of brought me here and hopefully didnt just leave me here, they are probably either getting something to eat, outside, or in the waiting room.

I checked the cafiteria annd saw no one i was looking for. I used the outside exit. Walking across the sidewalk and freshly cut lawn. i saw no one. Walking into the front of the building i saw no one. I cant believe they just left me here, without a note or anything.

I decided i would go back to my room and call my doctor. Almost getting on the escalator i remembered that i had no idea what room i was in. I walked to the front desk to find not no other than Ms. Kat. She's been working here for agest. She's a sweet old lady, who deffinately looks younger than she is. Around the age of 70 she looks 50.

Walking up and resting my hands, wrists, and blue hospital bracalet on the wooden desk I saw here smile, wrinkling the skin near her eyes. "Avery, come to visit me, did you now?" She said sweetly. I giggled. "Actually no."

She frowned when i continued. "Some how, some way, i got in here and i have no idea who brought me here, where they are, or what room im staying in." I said laying my forehead down on the desk.

She chuckled and started typing on her computer. "Looks like your in room 379." I picked my head back up before thanking her and leading my way up the stairs. "Dont get in any trouble." She yelled as i stepped on a escalator.