Let Your Mind Lead The Way

PLEASE!!!!

Like/Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Come on” I groaned.

“No.” Mr. Howar- I mean Jonathan said sternly.

I will have to get used to that. Calling him Mr. Howard in class and Jonathan in public but I think he really just needs a friend at this school. Someone thats kind of the opposite of Harry. You know?

“Why?”

He looked at me and raised his eyebrows. “I like my pretty red porsche.” (Picture on the side)

“It’s not like i’m going to crash it. I have a car too, you know.” He rolled his eyes. I gave him my puppy dog eyes and pouted my lip. “Fine.”

I gave him a devious smile and grabbed his keys from his hands. As we were getting in the car he kept telling me all these stupid rules about what I can’t do with his car.

“Would you calm down?” I asked sticking the key in the ignition.  

“No. I don ‘t want you speeding. Don’t go but two- and I mean two miles an hour over the limit.” Oh my goodness. This guy needs my help. Fast.

“Jonathan!” I shouted turning to him and he stopped talking. “Shutup.” I said a little bit quieter.

I turned the key and started the car. I put my foot on the gas making it roar to life. I saw Jonathans worried expression. I adjusted my mirrors. “Just chill out. You’ll be fine. I won’t crash your car.”

He seemed to calm down a bit. I put the car in drive and backed out quickly in the parking lot making a screeching noise.  He tensed up dramatically.

I smiled. “Not on purpose.” I said obviously scaring him to death.

The whole car drive he was tense and kept yelling at me. I turned on some loud rap music to block him out. I laughed a bit at him with a giant smirk plastered on my face.

“Where are we going?” He ask-screamed.

I turned the music down. “I don’t know.” I said blankly. “What?” He was breathing heavily as he talked. Man, he really needs some adventure in his life.

I looked at him and then turned my attention back to the road in front of me. “Mind answering my question?” He pushed. I sighed. “Look, if there’s anything I learned in life it’s that you kind of got to live everyday like its your last. Don’t worry about where you're going, just kind of let your mind lead the way. Anything can happen in the next 24 hours and instead of wondering where you're going, you should just sit back and make something big out of the ride.”

Everything was quiet for a second.

I guess he was really absorbing my little speech because he relaxed a lot in his seat. I saw him nodding out of the corner of my eye even though he probably thought I wasn’t watching him.

________________________________________________________

I BELIEVE I CAN FLYYYYY BITCHEEEEZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!

No Drama in this chapter.... Made it simple

Like/Comment

~Kekipi <3

xoxox