So He Ran

As soon as we heard my mother come through the front door Harry kissed me and went out the window. I don't blame him. I can't blame him. I would do the same thing if I were him.

Avoid my mother.

She had gotten home early so I ended up going to sleep at around 7. The next morning I woke up at about five. I couldn't fall back a sleep after ten minutes so I decided to get ready for the day.

I slept all day yesterday anyway.

After showering, washing my hair, and brushing my teeth I put my undergarments on. After looking threw my closet I chose two outfits that I couldn't make a disicion between. I took the two outfits to my full body mirror. I held one up against me and then the other.

Than I took both of them away from my skin and just stared at my half naked body. Its like my flesh was just jumping out at me or something... like my body was growing wider and wider...

And wider.

I threw my close down on a nearby chair and went threw my drawers instead. I found a pair of black leggings and a pink and purple azteck print sports bra. I put a pair of black and white Jordans on. I walked out of my closet putting a bun in my hair. I grabbed my phone, earbuds, and key. I put the earbuds in my ears and my phone and key in my bra.

I ran around Los Angeles passing by other fellow runners in my neighborhood untill 7:50 when I got home.

I didn't stop running. Not once.

I walked into my house panting. "Hey family." I shot to my mother and brothers eating and making breakfast in the kitchen. I jogged up the stairs and showered quickly. When I got out it was already 8:13am. I am supposed to meet Harry in the front of my house now.

Im late.

I texted him.

Me: I will be late. Is that okay?

I put my phone on the charger and went into my closet. I didn't even bother trying to decide on one of the outfits I threw on the chair. I put together a totally knew one.

I wore a long sleeve L.B.D. (little black dress). The dress stopped about three and a half inches above my knee. I wanted to feel confident today after that five mile run I just took. I didn't dress sexy, though. I made the dress casual.

I wore a black leather vest with silver spikes on the collar over my dress. I paired this with a pair of black studded combat boots with red socks sticking out of the top, some earrings with long spikes at the end of them, a bunch of black, silver, and gold bracelets, and the paper airplane necklace Harry gave me being the only thing on my neck, making it stand out.

I blow dryed my hair as quickly as I could with my blowdryer on high. I didn't bother straightening because I had no time. I pulled my hair back into a ponytail on the back of my head. The sides of my head were slicked back with jell and the top I had teased to make a bump (like snookies from jersey shore but smaller).

Hey, I aammm from Jersey. I guess its just my New Jersey pride.

I finished my hair of with a slight back-combing of the long semi-straight hair dangling down my back tided in a rubber band. I than did my makeup and shot out the house with my bookbag, keys, and phone. I made it out at 8:31. Harry was just coming out of his house.

>_<______>_<______

When I got to school it was well into first period. There is no point in me rushing so I got off Harrys motorcycle slowly and handed him my helmet. After he put both mine and his into the compartment under the seat he slung his arm around my shoulder.