Get Real

•_•

Brian ran away as fast as his legs could go… which was probably only like two miles per hour. He stumbled as he turned the corner. Once he was out of sight I turned back around to face Harry.

Shits about to get real.

I looked at him like he was stupid. I mean he is but… I slowly walked towards him. He just kind of stared at me wondering what's the matter. That kid was traumatized and he doesn’t care! Does he not understand how scary he can be sometimes to people. He must think he can do that because he’s stronger and everybody listens to him and agrees with him and gives him whatever he wants. Everybody’s scared of him so they do what they have to do to basically stay alive near him…. and he thinks thats some kind of power! like it gives him the right!

He needs to know that he isn’t that powerfully and that just because everybody else is going to back down against him doesn’t mean I will.

“You little-”

“What?” he asked innocently. He see’s absolutely nothing wrong with what he just did. I can’t believe him.

“You are seriously the biggest bully I have ever met.” I said trying to control my disbelief. I shook my head at him.

“What do you mean?”

“I mean… how could you do that? Scare him like that. Threaten him like that. Yell at him. Break his glasses. Slam him up against the lockers.” I had started counting on my fingers.  “You freaking traumatized him Harry!”

He looked at me with a totally blank face. He blinked a few times. Is he even listening to me? UGH!!! I just want to slap him so hard.

But I didn’t.

I just can’t understand him sometimes. I simply just picked up my books and brushed past him about to leave but he grabbed my arm and tugged me back around. “What?”  He said.

I looked to my left and to my right trying to see if there was someone else in the hallway. Maybe he was talking to them. Not me. He better not be talking to me. I looked at him. “You talkin to me?” I asked. He nodded slowly.

I yanked my hand from his grasp. “You are so stupid sometimes. You know that right?” He shrugged his shoulders.  I turned around to walk away but he spun me around again. “I have cheer.” I said before turning back around and walking away.

Harrys P.O.V.

Well. This went wrong fast.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Short. I know. I’m sorry. Don’t kill me.

Xoxoxo

________________________________________________________________________________