the end (author's note)

(^^creds)

(^^creds)

I'm stunned.

$7.49 was like the launchpad that put me into full flight, and I've grown so much as an author since July when I first published it.

I want to thank everyone for sticking with me.
From those who have been with me since the red money bag to those who barely know me, thank you so much for making my dreams a reality.

I always wanted to write to an audience when I was younger, and all of you are so overwhelming with support and comments that I just want to meet each and every one of you.

I've decided there won't be a sequel to $7.49. I've never finished sequels in the past and I feel like I need to backtrack to move forward with them.

On a similar note, if you want to keep reading an LGBTQ book of mine and you like texting stories, I'm republishing a book called sent which is a texting story about two guys falling in love and shit. I'll be updating thrice a week with it.

Or maybe just reread this book. Who knows?

Seriously. From the bottom of my heart and the bottom of the bookshelf, thank you so, so, much. I hope you enjoyed this journey as much as I did.

-sydney

PS
(Special thanks to the ones that have been there since the red bag and literally dragged me out of that hiatus mid-year: MelRocket68 , spheggs , findingliguori , indisnotobsessed , katasstrophe thank you so much to everyone that I missed, too!)

(also creds to my danny yoongzter for helping me come up with the plot starter for $7.49 without realizing it.)