Chapter 2: The Meeting With Rose

"Hey, Pink! I made the adjustments!" Pink Pearl ran over.

"Oh, hey Pearl! Have you seen Rose today?" I asked her.

"Which one?" Pink Pearl asked me this time.

"The first one, white dress instead of a onesie." I told Pearl.

" Her? You guys have been hanging out a lot lately..."Pearl looked worried.

"Relax. Pearl why don't you try chilling? We aren't fusing..." I told her reassuringly. She nodded.

"Ok, Rose said she's going to her 'secret place'? You probably won't find her." Pink Pearl held her head up straighter. 

"Thank you, Pearl. I mean it we should walk around the garden when I'm free." I told her. Her eyes seemed to widen and sparkle. She was excitedly nodding.

"I'll take that as a yes. How about...Wednesday?" I asked. Pink Pearl just kept nodding. I waved goodbye to Pink Pearl. Now, I have to run to the Temple. I ran instead of using my paleikine, so that the Temple would stay hidden. It is clear across Earth...I'll have to float there. I could get there within minutes. I got up and soared through the sky. The view is amazing...I could stay here forever...but, no. 

         I arrived at the temple. Rose's soldiers have grown. They all like me, because I'm the founder of the rebelation. But, some newcomers such as Bismuth, Ruby, Sapphire, and White Pearl, let's not forget the others but, those are the main people. Well, besides Rose. We even have some Jaspers. "Pink? You come so soon?" Rose asked me and surprised.

"Well, I have some news...no very good news." I was going to bring Rose down gently.

"Gems are getting to know about the Rebellion! Isn't that great Pink!" Rose's eyes turned into stars again.

"Great how?" I asked.

"Oh, I forgot to mention our plans! Silly me! I was wondering if you could tell the diamonds freedom like you give us until we did something wrong..." Rose was telling it like a question.

"You know what the diamonds will do if I bring up freedom. But, I have a meeting with all of them. I'll try to make them stop having gemsist comments." I answered her. 

"I mean bring up the rebellion." Rose stared at me. 

"Fine. Only this once." I replied.

"Here my plan!" Rose handed me a piece of paper.

"Thank you. What should I say about you?" I asked.

"Tell them, I threatened you." Rose smirked. I nodded. I knew a war would come from this. 

      I floated to my paleikine and sat down. I grabbed the paper out of my pocket for Pink Pearl. I saw Rose's flawless handwriting.

_-___-_----_-----------_______________________________

Dear Pink, my plan is to kick me off the quart after threatening you. Jasper will be walking in soon after you get back and read this. Tell her this the word will spread. I will be there in 2 days to bubble a few gems, saying 'Freedom for gems!'. It'll start a war in a week. And we'll meet then...

~Rose Quartz~

_____------______-----_______-----________--------------__

"Pink Diamond! Where's Rose Quartz?" Jasper yelled.

"She is off the quart. She threatened me." I told her fastly.

"WHAT!? SHE THREATENED A DIAMOND!????" Jasper yelled. Pink Pearl didn't know what was happening. I handed the paper to her. She nodded and ran off to find a Ruby to dispose of it.