Chapter 17: Worry

"Pearl, I told you there is no possible way for anyone to go in Lion's maine." I told Pearl as I showed more humans to their rooms.

"Pink, what did you see when you saw the future, will we find them?!" Lapis flew in front of my face and squeezed my cheeks together. 

"I must not say. It'll be horrible for you guys but, I really want to tell you. But, if you know you'll try to go to them. It'll work out in the end. Just help me prepare for the war!" I widened my eyes, I've said too much.

"Pink! Another war is gonna happen?!" Jasper held my leg back like a child. I try to walk faster. I feel sweat running down my forehead.

"Pink..."Garnet starts to hold my other leg. I'm slowly walking still. Lapis starts to grab my legs as well. I'm still moving. Eventually, every gem that joined our rebellion is on my legs on top of each other. And yet I'm still moving.

"Pink, come on." Pinkie said while climbing up my back. 

"Fine! You can all stop now." Within a few seconds everyone climbed of me and is waiting for an answer.

"Ok,...when I was seeing what WILL happen...I saw the next 10 years. I foresaw a war...the title...The War To End All Wars," I sat down. While everyone took in the fact.

"I saw strategies of Homeworld, and the fate stowed on me and Blue. Even...White Diamond. We all know Yellow is now in a bubble. I was forced to poof her...she found out about me. But, the losses will be terrible. On both sides. But, Steven and Connie...they will form Stevonnie. A person will leave us and help them only because this gem wanted to flee from the war. Stevonnie will be fine because of this gem. I'll thank her now, because I won't be seeing her in the future. I will be busy fighting hand on hand with...you'll know when the time comes." I get up and say one last thing, 

"I'm sorry." Then I leave them. I have to flee the humans from earth. The process will be a long time. We will have to find them a new planet. I think about when I was younger than 6 years old. I was such a brat. My hair was a pixie cut, and way more fluffy than what it is now. I used to want to have a war, colony, I just wanted to fit in. I wanted to be equal amongst the other diamonds. I'm worried...Stevonnie will crash land to Jungle Moon. They will discover part of my young hood. I was also, much smaller than what I am now. I just hope...they handle it well. 

Author's Note:))))))))))

I'm extremely sorry for the reaaaaallllllly long hiatus. I'm even worse than the show's Hiatus'. When I watched the Jungle Moon episode, I was shocked that Pink Diamond was a brat! At least she was defective, so something was right. Also, I hope you had a wonderful Holidays. Again, I'm EXTREMELY SORRY about the hiatus....I'll do my best to post more often for you, the audience. 

Sincerely, 

The Author.