Chapter 28: Blue's Arrival

As the ship lands, other ships are staying in the skies. Maybe, they were instructed to do so? I don't know. But, I see Blue walk out of the ship...without a palanquin. She's made her mind up. I run over to Blue, excited that she is joining our cause.
"So, you're joining us?" I question her. She smiles and stands straight up. I'm still shorter than her, but I'm to her shoulders. Better than when I was first made.

"I am. I had to think about it. But, I finally found out why you're doing this. Those many years ago when you made up excuses...there wasn't just a rebellion. You were the rebellion." Blue monologues. I smile, knowing she's joining. I feel a tap on my foot, I peer down and it's Steven. I lift him up and show Blue.

"Have you met Steven? He's such a great hybrid!" I exclaim. She gasps.

"He's the Rose Quartz! We had a trial and everything!" She points out.

"A trial? When was this Steven?" I question him.

"It was just before we took you out of Mom's bubble. I think three days after the trial?" Steven ponders. I gasp, so he's already been on Homeworld.

"So, you two have met? That's cool! Maybe since it was a trial, you two could make amends and start over?" I ask them both.

"I don't see why not. After all, Pink wasn't shattered for long." She holds her pinky out so they could shake hands.

"I'm for it. My name is Steven Quartz Universe. But, you can just call me Steven." He shakes her pinky.

"My name is Blue Diamond. And you can just call me Blue." Blue says with a smile. This is going fine...but...how will Garnet react? Blue almost shattered Ruby. Someone jumps on my head. I use a different hand to grab that person, and I see who it is. It's Moon! I bring her close to my face for somewhat of a hug.

"Moon! It's been to long! Where were you?!" I exclaim after the 'hug'.

"Well, I was roaming on the Earth's moon. That was until Blue Diamond picked me up from her own personal ship. I thought she was going to ask me stuff, but...then she told me about your situation!" Moon excites. I chuckle a little bit and put her and Steven down.

"Thank you, Blue. She was a respected gem in my quart. This also means, she can finally join the rebellion." I state. Moon hears the last part and gets really excited.

"You've wanted to be a Crystal Gem?" Steven asks. She nods.

"I was sick and tired of how The Diamonds ruled everything. They treated us like tools and things they could replace. But, Pink treated her gems equally. She started what I wanted to be a part of. That was until...my mission." Moon drifts off at the last part, but shakes those thoughts away.

"Blue, So I'll let you in on the plan. But after the others meet you. Sound good?" I organize. She nods. I take her hand and walk towards the beach. I have her stand in a certain place and realize this might not end very well.

"Okay, Blue has arrived. Please come out to meet her." I shout. The Famethyst arrives along with: Jasper, Pearl, Amethyst, Steven, Moon, Blue Quartz, Pyrite, and Garnet. Where is Peri, Lapis, and Pinkie? I'm starting to get worried. I push aside my worries, for now.

"Crystal Gems, like I said before. Blue Diamond is here. She's come with most of her troops. Such as: Aquamarines, Blue Quartz's, Larimars, Topaz's, Sodalites, Spinels, and Sapphires. She brought more of her Quart than listed, of course. She is not a threat to us. And if you have any problems with her, you may talk to me about it. We will talk it out and hopefully make amends with her." I list gems.

I see Blue Pearl, behind Blue's leg. She's searching the crowd for Pinkie. I get sorrowful, and remember about the missing gems. Where did they go?

Author's note: So, all of the gemsonas have been implemented into the storyline. I hope that whoever was the first three to list theirs in the comments, are happy how I put theirs in.