Chapter 9: I'm sorry...

We stare at eachother for what seemed like hours. We both are shedding tears sadness and joy. She walks slowly towards me.

"I thought...this can't be happening." She brings me into a hug. I hug her tightly. As we release I sigh.

"Blue...I know you probably don't want to hear this right now...but, I started the rebellion." I stood straighter.

"Are you joking?" She was about to laugh. Then, she sees my eyes. I've always hidden my stars. It took a lot of strength out of me to turn them to diamonds.

"I'm not. I think you know why I started it." I looked at her.

"Yes but, why didn't you tell me? I'm supposed to be your..." A sudden burst of sadness went through the air. (Blue) Pearl and I were now crying her tears. I put my head against hers.

"I know. I was going to. But, I was poofed. Maybe, everyone would've been able to live free." I told her. She and I smiled. Then...we fused.

           We are Purple Diamond. The Diamonds used fusion for quite awhile. Until, Pink had shattered. We saw Lapis flying Peridot and Ste-Quart-en. We unfused at the sight of Steven.

           "That's Rose Quartz!" Blue pointed at Steven. I looked and face palmed.

"Blue, that's Steven. Rose Quartz...is no more. Not from shattering...more like how humans produce...other humans? Steven is a hybrid. He's half Gem and Human! Plus, humans have genders and well...he's a boy." I stand in front of Peridot, Lapis, and Steven.

"What about her memories?! Can he remember them?" Blue asked. 

"I don't know...Hey, Steven can you remember Rose's memories?" I turned towards the three to find this. Lapis has fainted. Peridot has to hold back Steven from going wild! 

"Blue Diamond and Pink Diamond fused!" Lapis got back up about to rip her hair out.

"Does Yellow Diamond fuse too?!" Peridot gave up holding back Steven.

"GIGANTIC WOMAN!!!!" He screamed and hugged my leg. I smiled.

"Steven...do you have Rose's memories?" I ask him once more. He stopped smiling.

"I'm sorry, but I don't remember anything but my life..."He looked down.

"Hey! Don't look sad! That's my job." Blue sat in the grass. Blue stopped smiling. Has she remembered something?

"Did that human come home yet?" Blue asked Steven seriously.

"No...why?" He replied. Blue stood up.

"That's what I thought. He stole Emerald's ship and is now wanted.But, he will not get a trial...he will be sentenced to death. And now that Homeworld can't find you...the Earth will be in some serious trouble." Blue raised her hand for her palanquin.

"Get on, Pearl. Pink, get the Crystal Gems ready for a war." Blue said then she left to go in her ship.