Chapter 13: Space

"Hey, it's me Ronaldo? Pink? I'm here with my family. So would you please show yourself?"  Ronaldo yelled.

"See son, I told you not to believe her.  Let's go back home, Rolando." Mr. Fryman told him.

"Rolando? Where are you going?" Peedee asked. Rolando ran to his room. His family followed. 

"Oh, sorry  I didn't come earlier.  I was busy with...things.  I'm planning to go to space to fix...a mistake I made a long time ago. I wasn't sure if you wanted to join me or not. So I start gathering supplies and case you did." I sounded worried.

"See! I told you! Pink, you are amazing! We're going to come with you into space.  But, we have to get her stuff before we start going to space." Rolando starts to run. Mr. Fryman follows. Peedee stays.

"This is our family's room?" He asks. I nodd.

"But, what I'm really interested in is the restaurant Rolando told me you could give us." Peedee got really excited. 

"Follow me, Peedee. I'll show you, and you can set up your shop." I started to walk.

"Umm, can you carry me there?" I see him blush a little. I pick him up and put in in my shirt pocket. When we get there I gently set him down. I point to the empty light pink room. His eyes widen and runs into the door.

"I think I give you the password now." I give him a note. He puts the pin in. He runs in and goes to the window.

"Now, this is home." Peedee is smiling while resting his head on the counter. 

"Before you get comfortable...what do you want in the kitchen?" I ask.

"For our kitchen we need, A fridge, a oven, and a fryer." I grab the menu board and program the kitchenware.

"And for the ingredients in the fridge?" I ask.

"We only need potatoes, salt, pepper, and ketchup." Peedee watches as I program that in. I press the word OKAY at the bottom of the screen. 

"Ok, now turn around." I tell him. He turns and squeals. He hugs it.

When, Rolando and his father came they had three suitcases, they unsettled in their room. I went to check on the Gems.

"So, Steven...what did Pearl tell you?" I ask him. He turns around with a bubble...the gem is...is that really her?! 

"Is this really her?" I ask him.

"You knew Jasper?" He asks me. I reach out for the bubble.

"Indeed I did Steven. She was the most loyal Jasper I had. Even if it was annoying sometimes. She was a good person. Is she corrupted?" I tell him. He nods slowly. I pop the bubble she forms almost instantly. I show her, her true self. Corrupted Jasper pauses and reforms.

"Is that really you, My Diamond?" She kneels. I sit down and put my hand down. She gets on it. 

"I told you many years ago to just call me Pink, okay?" I smile. She tears up.

"I've missed you." She states.

"Before you start to follow me again, Jasper you have to know...I am the leader of the Crystal Gems. I know it might hurt you, but I want you to know the truth about me." I told her. She looks at me and nods.

"I'll still serve you. I just wish I hadn't fought them. Or said stuff to Amethyst. I wish I could take those things back. It really did hurt when she fought me." She spilt her  guts to me about their fights.

"Thanks, Jasper. So, I know you'll be accompanying me to the human zoo." I told her. She nodded.

"I'm coming too!" Pinkie stood next to Jasper.

"I'm in." Amethyst overheard Jasper's apology. She stood next to the others.

"You're gonna need me, in the future." Garnet said and slowly walked near the others.

"Us three are going." Nephrite pointed to the two Jades. The Trio came over here.

"I'm staying with Steven and Connie." Pearl stayed where she was. Steven and Connie looked angry.

"I still need time before I even talk to Jasper." Lapis replied and stood next to Pearl.

"I stay with Lapis." Peridot walked to Lapis.

"So, we got our groups. Okay people who are going to the zoo, get prepared to go to space." I told them.

"Pearl, why can't me and Connie go to the human zoo?" Steven asked.

"We were there last time and both of the diamonds where there. We got caught by Holly Blue. Luckily the other Amethysts where there to keep our secret!" Pearl yelled.

"But, Pink is here to help! And many more gems! Pearl, it's safe!" Steven yelled back. The two started arguing. I sighed and froze them in their place. I unfroze Steven.

"Ok, now tell Pearl why you should go." I told him.

"Because, I'm old enough and I'm more mature than a year ago!" Steven told Pearl. I unfreeze Pearl. 

"I don't want you to go to space so soon. You just came back from Homeworld...you worried everyone in Beach City. It made everyone worry about the future and what lies ahead for them. Even Amethyst, Garnet, and I worried." Pearl started to tear up.

"I won't go this time...next time I will. Because, I want to help save the Earth. It's my home. I want to help protect it." He tells Pearl. I smile. I used to do this when Yellow and Blue were fighting...it helped them a lot.

"We are ready to go." Garnet yells from the top of the Temple.

"That's my que. Steven, hold down the fort please." I say. He nods.

I run up the mountain. "Okay, everyone we all have a job to do to help fly in space." I tell them.

"Nephrite, Jade, and Jady. Your team name is the Trio. You guys will help with the powering part. Jasper and Amethyst, your team name is Prime Beta. You guys will be maintaining the fuel. Garnet and Pinkie, your team name  is Pink Sardonix. You will be helping Rolando's family that recently moved here. I will be steering the ship to the Human Zoo." Everyone agrees to the arrangements.

       Everyone goes into their positions. The engines start, the fuel is good, Rolando's family is secure. I make the coordinates go to the Human Zoo. I press start. Everyone looks out the window in the Cafeteria. Some it's been years, thousands of years, months. But we hyper speed to the Zoo. We see it. The Human Zoo. It looks peaceful. But, I know it's not. It's a horrible place. With the worst mistake of my life. Capturing humans. We park the ship and go inside. 

"Who's there?" Holly Blue walks in. Her eyes widen and asks for every gem to come in the docks. All of the Jaspers and Amethysts come out and a look of shock on all of their faces.

"Yes, you aren't seeing things. I'm Pink diamond, in the light." I tell them.

"We thought you were shattered!" Holly Blue exclaims.

"I was. I have healing abilities. It took me a year to be brand new. Now, the real reason I'm here...I came for the Famethyst and the Jaspers, and all of the Rose Quartzs' and you, Holly Blue." I said.

"Now?" One Amethyst asked.

"Yes, but after all of the humans have been boarded on the ship." I told them. Everyone that wasn't in our group nodded. They all scrambled to get the humans.

"This was easy." Garnet elbowed my leg. I chuckled.

"Pink!?" Yelled a familiar voice. I turn. It's Yellow.