Takebayashi Jikan

I watched as everyone slowly trickled out the classroom door to head to the main building. I waved everyone off, smiling at each and every classmates. Some gave me the same smile, while others waved or even high-five my hand, oddly enough. The last person to leave was Karma himself, who turned to me with a smirk.

"I'm going to miss you~ Leaving me all alone like this isn't fair." He teased.

I rolled my eyes, pushing his shoulder lightly. "You'll live."

He grinned before swooping down and stealing a kiss. "Reminds you of that, huh?"

I couldn't help but let my cheeks burst in bright red, pushing his head away from me. "Shut up!" I muttered, pushing him more forcefully out the classroom door.

He brushed my comment off, letting me push him out the door. "I'll bring ya back something from the vending machines."

My eyes lit up as I watch him go down the slope, his hands in his pockets like he didn't care. I sighed, he really knows how to get me, huh?

"Two totally different beings. A perfect love story between the two!" I heard a voice suddenly exclaim behind me. My whole face fell upon hearing the voice as I already knew who was cooking up some type of scheme. "It makes the perfect teenage love story!"

"Koro-sensei." I seethed, slowly turning my head to look at the yellow octopus. "Be quiet." Millions upon millions beads of sweat started to fall dramatically down the octopus's head while his whole body went ridged.

"S-s-sorry!" He suddenly screeched, zooming up into the sky at Mach speed and blasting away to god knows where.

I sighed once again, letting my once tense shoulders fall into a slouching position. I have about an hour to myself in the classroom. Either I could sip my coffee for the time being and listen to unreasonably loud music or I can cause some type of mischief on my first day.

I took a sip of my coffee before backing up into the classroom. "Why not both?" I muttered before walking down the quiet hallway.

When I got to the teachers lounge, I poked in my head. Thankfully there was no one in there except the large bunker full of anti-tentacle materials. I know its going to take a little longer to carry out my plan without any help but hopefully Koro-sensei won't come back to the classroom too early.

And with that, I marched my way into the lounge and gripped the chest's handle bars and pulled it all the way down the hallway and into the classroom.
"Is really worth killing the best teacher in the world for some money...?" I muttered after shutting the classroom door. "What is the point in killing him anyways?"

Just because he was going to blow up the Earth in the next couple months? Maybe. But how can they really know that? After all, my experiment was years ago but I didn't go blowing up the Earth. Why would Koro-sensei even try to blow up the Earth?

Images of my homeroom teacher passed through my mind. He's so caring, he loves us! Tears welled up in the corners of my eyes. Koro-sensei would go through hell and back for us, literally. He loves us, he helps us repeatly. But I can't wrap my head around it! Tears ran down my face. So much for not being negative this semester. I opened the trunk and pulled out several green rubber knives. I haven't tried to assassinate Koro-sensei in months. I smiled sadly as I counted 20 knives. My last attempt was pretty cool, I'm not sure if I will be able to top it.

If you want, (Y/N)-sama. Diaboli suddenly interrupted my thoughts. We can cover ourself in a protective slime and assist you in your...assassination attempt.

I smiled and nodded my head lightly. "Yeah. That'll be great."

7 slimly tentacles wiggled their way out of my body and each one picked up a scissor. '
We will start to cut the materials.