Geitaidenwa Ga Mondaidesu

We gotten a call around 8 at night. I apparently fallen asleep curled next to Karma on the couch. The ringtone of his smart phone had startled me awake. I sat up eruptly and watched as Karma had clicked his tounge and answered the call.

"What the hell do you want?" He spoke into the reciver.

I yawned loudly and rubbed my right eye. "First of all Karma-kun, don't answer the phone like that!" Oh god Koro-sensei, you know how to exactly to wake my peaceful slumber, huh. "Second of all-"

I rolled my eyes. "Give me the phone."

Obediently, Karma passed the phone and I held it up to my ear. "What's wrong?" I calmly asked.

"You wanna know what's wrong?!" Koro-sensei screeched loudly into the phone.

"Shut up or I'll hang up." I growled as I slipped off the couch. "It's too damn late for your shit."

A loud, audiolabel gulp resounded from the other side. "T-the s-s-students and I...are going to look for Itona." He let out a breath, continuing on strongly this time. "We believe he might have something to do with the destroyed cell phone buildings."

I hummed, walking into Karma's room. "Yeah, I came to the same conclusion earlier as well." I turned around and saw Karma slowly trailing behind me. He raised his eyebrows before walking to his dresser. I sat down onto the bed.

"So where are you guys meeting up?"

"At the park on Main Street in twenty mintues."

"Alright, we'll be there in ten." I hung up the phone and placed it onto the bed.

I looked up from my lap to say something to Karma, but I had to quickly divert my eyes. "What the hell is up with you stripping in front of me?" I muttered, embarrassed.

"Aw c'mon (Y/N)~" He slurred out. "You can look at me all you want~"

I sighed, closing my eyes tightly. "Just get changed already Karma." I pleaded to him. It didn't take him long to do so and we where out the window quicker than I expected.

Seconds only ticked by the time Karma and I had arrived in a mini circle containing majority of our classmates. "Goody!" Koro-sensei squealed while clapping two of his tentcales together. "Everyone is here! Let's get started with our first order of business!"

How can one octopus be so enthusiastic?

"We came up with a plan to locate Itona." Koro-sensei quickly stated. He wiggled one of his tentcales in the direction of a near by store. I squinted my eyes to make out the name of it, 'CELL PHONE REPAIR'.

"We expect Itona-kun to be hitting up random stores but hopefully, since there's not that many left, he will show up here tonight."

Many of my classmates exchanged glances to one another while I clutched onto Karma's hand. "I wonder what his connection is to cell phones..." I mummered.

"Look!" Nagisa-kun, who was behind me, pointed towards a figure crotching on top of a near by building. "He's here!"

"Quickly students! Into the bushes!" We all dived into a near by patch of green bushes and watched in horror as Itona-kun had started to bash the electronic store with his white tentcales.

Many startled gasped echoed throughout my classmates as we watched and waited. "Someone has anger issues..." I muttered.

"Almost as much as Terasaka, heh." Karma snickered.

"You really wanna go there, tomato?!" The bulky boy yelled back.

"Yes-" Karma started.

"No!" The rest of us yelled/whispered.