Shin'nyūsei No Jikan!

~THIRD PERSON'S POV~

It was like the other day back at E class, all the students where in homeroom, feeling a tension in the air from what they could tell coming from Karasuma and the crazy octopus who was going to blow up the Earth not more than a year from now.

The slimy octopus was dressed in a long shirt, covering up his neck down to his yellow tentacle legs. He had a black and yellow striped dress coat with ironically a moon crest on his tie. And to top it off, a little graduation hat on top of his yellow head.

Then, the teacher next to him was Tadaomi Karasuma. Also known as Karasuma-sensei in E Class. Karasuma-sensei was wearing a classic tux, for the business of course, with shiny black dress shoes. He was a rather nicely built man, being twenty-eight and all.

The classroom, including the whole building, was covered in moldy wood, making the rooms smell musty. It was so hot today it made the room smell even worse than on a normal day.

"Koro-sensei," a blue-haired boy raised his hand. This boy, despite his appearance, was, in fact, a male instead of female as others insisted. This boy had a basic appearance for a Japanese male, squinted eyes and a neat appearance in his school uniform. This boy oddly enough had blue hair and blue eyes. His hair was neatly combed into two ponytails on the top of his head. His eyes, were blue just like the ocean, shining with wonder.

"Why does everyone seem, I don't know, tense?" He questioned. His facial expression was mixed with confusion and curiosity.

Many students nodded their heads in agreement.

Koro-sensei grinned his creepy smile at them. It wasn't like he was smiling all the time, unless he was mad.

"There's a new student coming in today," he paused and started to look at Karasuma, their PE teacher for assassination for further information.

To be honest, he didn't know about this new student until this morning.

"Excuse the octopus children," Karasuma took over, rolling his eyes at the slimy teacher. It was obvious that he didn't have much patience for him since he was dispiriting him.

"I would prefer if you called me Koro-sensei like the children do." The so-said octopus interrupted the black spiky haired assassin.

"I'll take a rain check on that," Karasuma closed his eyes and crossed his arms over his bulky chest.

Koro-sensei retreated into a corner, crying like a child. "You're always so mean to me Karasuma-san!" He sobbed into his tentacles.

"We have a new student today who will help you in your mission of killing the octopus," he acted like he didn't notice Koro-sensei in the corner. "Please treat her like a comrade."

Suddenly, the door to the classroom slammed open when Karasuma finished. Making some students jump in their seats. It was even loud enough to make Koro-sensei stop crying out his dot-like eyes.

There stood a short girl with (e/c) eyes, long (c/h) hair that was tied up into a bun with loose strands hanging from both sides of her hair.

She was wearing the girls uniform, but it seemed that the skirt was shorter than the other girl uniforms, almost exposing her top thighs. She was wearing tights that went up to her mid-thigh. The way that the uniform carved into her body made her body look almost exposed, you could see her hourglass figure.

She walked towards the podium, with swift movements making her seem like she was floating above the ground.

But what caught everyone's attention, was how big her breast where.