XIX - Then There's You (Tom)

They don't really understand the masterpiece I found. There's beautiful and then there's you...

She's so f*cking beautiful.

Her smile. Her laugh. Her sarcasm. Her intelligence. Her imperfections...

Everything about her just screams, "I'm Veronica Wallace, and I'm the girl of your dreams" to me.

Sometimes, I can be a really shallow person, but trust me when I say that I have never had deeper thoughts for anyone, except for her. Ever.

I'm so in love with her sometimes it pains me to think of all the ways of how I can make her mine again.

There's no way I'll be able to fall out of love of this girl. It's just impossible, and I've already proven that to myself.

She's just drunk. She didn't mean what she said. Tomorrow, she'll still like Luke.

I don't care.

I don't care what's about to happen tomorrow after this night. I rode the London Eye with her, I went up the Eiffel Tower... I faced my fears and tried to fight them just to prove to the world how much I love this girl. It's ridiculous when you put it that way, but I'm not going to give up. I'm just going to give her the distance that she wants.

Not when she just kissed me like that, and told me she still loves me.

Sigh...

I just want to be deserving of that second chance. I never wanted to lose her...

I hugged her. I hugged her so tight, I wasn't sure if I could ever truly let her go.

She laughed.

Damn, she's really drunk. She's going to kill me the next day for letting her do everything she's done tonight.

Yes, we just had wine. We had finished two bottles. Just the two of us. Even I was feeling tipsy, but it was nothing compared to her.

"Why do I get the feeling that this is wrong?" she asked, giggling. "Hell no, it feels just right!"

Then she hugged me back, like she didn't want to let me go, too.

"It's my birthday, right?" she said, chuckling.

This girl can be a lunatic at times, but I love her all the time.

"Yes, it is your birthday," I answered, giving her a kiss on the head.

She smells so sweet. I can't describe it, but she smells really sweet, and I love it.

"Can I make a birthday wish?" she asked, pouting like a kid. I swear it took a lot of control on me not to kiss her again. "Will you grant it?" she asked at me, her eyes were hopeful.

"Anything for you," I said, almost out of breath because of how close we were to each other.

She closed her eyes and smiled. The widest smile that I've ever seen from her since the day she broke up with me.

When she opened those eyes, she just stared at me. It lasted for seconds, and she kept that smile that I wish she would keep everyday. Then she looked down to find my hand, and she intertwined her fingers with mine.

It felt so f*cking good.

Sorry, but I just can't help swearing with everything that's happening right now. My reality is finally so much better than my dreams. That rarely happens to anyone, I guess.