3-Namjoon

I walk through the hallways of my university with my friends Jungkook and Hoseok by my side as we go to meet the rest of our friend group. We decided to go the long way around because there was a fight between two girls down the way we usually go. We didn't want to get caught up in all of the drama so we went around, only having to walk three minutes more than we usually would.

"How's your girlfriend Chanmin, hyung?" Jungkook asks as he adjusts his backpack on his back.

"She's doing fine. She is actually supposed to hang out with us later today" I say casually, not missing the knowing glance that passes between Jungkook and Hoseok.

"You know that just means that you two are going to go off and have a quick one before coming back and pretending like we don't know that y'all fucked" Hoseok says with a smirk, rolling his eyes as Jungkook chuckles beside him. I can feel my cheeks growing hotter as I try and deny what they said, even though I know that it was true.

"Oh my--"

I stop in my tracks as a girl runs into Jungkook, her purse falling out of her hands. She makes a soft squeaking sound as she starts to fall backwards, Jungkook's arms instinctively wrapping around her to make sure she doesn't fall. She looks up and I am momentarily stunned by how attractive she is, her blonde hair framing her face perfectly.

All thoughts of my girlfriend Chanmin leave my mind, my eyes only on her. Her long legs seem to stretch on for forever, the white shorts she is wearing accenting her ass. The curve of her waist is so perfect that it looks as if she was carved out of marble, a sliver of her pale skin seemingly teasing me from its spot on her stomach. Her full lips are painted an appetizing shade of apple red, her lip captured between her teeth as she stares up at Jungkook.

"I'm sorry, are you ok?" she asks him, her voice smooth and sultry as she holds onto his upper arms. He seems to freeze under her gaze, his Adam's apple bobbing noticeably as he gulps nervously.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine" he says in a daze, his voice coming out a little shaky. I shake my head to get out of whatever stupor her good looks had me in, disgust replacing my admiration. I know who she is. Kim Hyuna, the school's slut. She's as bad as all of the fuckbois at this university, her known for playing with guys until she gets bored. She is stunningly attractive, but her personality is horrid.

"Come on Jungkook. We have to go."

He starts at the sound of my voice, his head snapping in my direction as he takes a step back from her. I watch as she bends down to retrieve her fallen purse, her movements slow as she stands back up again. Hoseok and Jungkook stare after her as she walks away with the guy that was with her, their eyes wide with awe.

"I think I'm in love" Jungkook sighs dramatically while jokingly clutching onto his chest. I roll my eyes as we continue walking, trying to block out their loud words about her and how hot she is.

"You guys do know that she would drop you in an instant right?" I ask as they continue to gush. Hoseok places a hand on my shoulder while he shakes his head.

"Dude, we don't care. She is smoking hot! Just one night with her would have me set for the rest of my life. You're just mad because you have a girlfriend, so you can't bang her yourself."

I scowl at the two of them as I push his hand off my shoulder, ignoring their laughing faces. It's bad that they are so open to the idea of letting that girl play with them. It's bad that they don't care that she has slept with way more guys than probably any other girl at this university.

It's bad that, up until Hoseok mentioned it, I had forgotten all about my girlfriend.