20-Hyuna

I smirk to myself as my eyes follow Namjoon as he walks into the little cafe inside our college. He is with two of his other friends, a smile on his face as they mess around. Taehyung and Yoongi if I'm not mistaken. They sit down in the back of the cafe as they wait for their drinks.

"Who are you staring at?" Yugyeom asks curiously, turning around in his seat. I reach across the table and hit the back of his head, watching as he turns back around with a pained look on his face.

"Yah! You don't just do that maknae. Then they will know that we are looking."

His eyes widen as he nods, understanding coloring his face now. I shake my head as I smile, my eyes flickering back over to where Namjoon is sitting. I am surprised when I find that he is already looking at me. He seems like he is having a private conversation in his head before he picks up his phone, dropping his gaze. I look down when my phone vibrates in my pocket, glancing over at Namjoon as he looks back up at me.

From: Monie

You should come over here

I chuckle before looking back at Namjoon's table, him looking at me once again.

Why?

I send the text and look back up at him. I raise an eyebrow and watch as he gets flustered, dropping his gaze to look somewhere else. Cute.

From Monie:

Isn't that what people who are "seeing" each other are supposed to do? Spend time with each other?

He's got a point there. I wave goodbye to my friends Yugyeom and Youngjae before standing up, making my way over to the other group. His eyes follow me as I walk towards them, stopping at the counter when their drink order comes in. I wink at the familiar guy behind the counter before getting their drinks for them on the way there.

"Hey Namjoon" I say with a slight smile, putting the tray on the table. Yoongi looks at me and smiles slightly as well before looking back at his phone. Taehyung's eyes land on my face before trailing down to my chest, his cheeks turning pink. I smirk when I remember him getting a view of my lace bra when I had my fun with Jungkook that one night, him obviously still flustered about that.

"Thanks for bringing our drinks Hyuna. Do you want to sit down? Let me get you a chair" Namjoon says in a rush, standing up from his seat. I laugh as I place my hand on his shoulder, pushing him back down so that he is sitting once more.

"It's ok Monie, I'll just sit here instead."

I sit on his lap and can feel him stiffen, his eyes wide as I put one of my arms around his shoulders. I find it rather amusing how flustered he is getting just from this act, his face slowly turning red. He clears his throat as he looks around the room, his eyes not focusing on one thing in particular.

"I thought I told you not to call me that."

I find it adorable how he is trying to act like he is not affected by me. I smirk as I pinch his cheek, earning a groan of annoyance from him in return.

"Oh come on. You know you love it."