28-Namjoon

"Don't look at me like that Namjoon. I might not be able to control myself."

I can't help but gulp at her words, her eyes peering into mine with so much intensity that it makes me shiver. I glance down at her full lips before looking away when a small smirk spreads across them. She is the very definition of seductive, and I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to handle her.

"W-what if...."

"Hmm?" she asks when I don't finish my sentence, her face getting even closer too mine. She tilts her head to the side as she waits for me to finish my question, her eyes looking at me expectantly. Her hands are resting on my upper thighs, them holding her up. The pressure makes me tingle with excitement, the fact that only a pair of boxers is between my skin and her hands making it hard to think properly.

"What if I don't want you to control yourself?" I cringe at the awkwardly clique question, watching her for a reaction. She seems to ponder my question before she looks back up at me, lust shining clearly in her eyes.

"Baby, I thought you'd never ask."

My breath hitches in my chest as she crawls towards me and back onto the bed, her hands tangling in my hair. The feeling of her smooth skin against my legs is driving me absolutely insane, my eyes shutting even though she hasn't even really touched me yet. She straddles my waist but stays on her knees so that her face is a little bit over mine, her long hair tickling my chest.

I can feel her lips as they ghost over my jaw, them leaving tingles in their wake. My fingers glide up the front of her thighs before disappearing inside the large shirt I let her wear, stopping on her warm waist. She places a lingering kiss on my cheek and hums softly, the vibrations sending shockwaves of pleasure through me. They are subtle, but it still makes me jolt a little in my spot when she does it again, this time closer to my lips.

I gasp when she suddenly sits down on me, my eyes flashing open in shock. Her ass is pressed right over my growing bulge, her chest flush against mine. I stare into her eyes as she flips her hair so that it is all over one shoulder, her eyes peering into mine with a teasing smirk on her face. She knows exactly what she is doing to me.

I grit my teeth when she moves, my eyes clenching shut as well. She moves her hips teasingly slow against mine, curving them inward and then outward. She stops for a while before doing it again, earning a low groan from me in response. The sensation leaves me breathless, the tingling pleasure fogging up my mind and making me yearn for her. She chuckles lowly at my obvious arousal, her lips brushing over mine.

Every time I try and put my hands anywhere on her body to speed things up she removes them. She grabs onto my hands and either holds them herself or places them back on the bed. The slow pace is killing me, my body aching to just hold onto her hips so that I can make her go even faster. It doesn't help that she won't even kiss me. Her lips ghost over mine, but she never gives me the satisfaction of fully feeling them against my own.

I can't take it anymore. The next time I feel her lips over mine I lean forward, trying to press them together. I know my plan backfired when she stops all movement, her hand reaching up to grab onto my cheeks. Her hold isn't hard or painful, but it does make it so I can't move my face.

"Ah ah ah" she says chidingly, her lips brushing against mine in a teasingly light way. I hiss out when she forcefully moves my head to the side do that my neck is exposed to her, her lips then trailing over that.

"I'm in charge now Namjoon, and I expect you to behave. Understood?"

I nod my head as a sigh escapes my puckered lips when she drags the tip if her tongue up the side of my neck.

"Good" she whispers in my ear before licking the outer shell of it. She leaves warm, slow, open-mouthed kisses down my neck, the feeling making me tremble below her. She is literally just kissing me, yet I have never wanted her more than I do right now. I can't help but moan when she gently nips at my neck, her lips sucking at the spot as well. She does this until an obvious hickey is left before she moves back up my neck again, my hands clutching uselessly at her shirt.

"You have no idea what I want to do to you" she whispers in my ear before gently biting down on my earlobe. I subtly buck my hips at her words, unable to control my hormones at this point. All of this teasing is making me so horny, my body lusting after her so bad that it is starting to hurt.

"Guys! Breakfast is ready!"

My heart sinks into my stomach when she stops, her lips still on my neck. She sighs heavily before leaving one last kiss on my jaw, pulling away to look into my eyes.

"Looks like I'll have to wait."