17-Namjoon

I sip at the drink in my hand, my eyes wandering around the packed club. I have no idea why I am here. I usually stay inside when I drink so that I don't do anything reckless or stupid, but I guess tonight is different. For some reason I dragged my lazy ass out of bed and decided to try and have fun for once.

"Hey. Wanna dance?"

I look up at the soft voice, about to say no, when my eyes widen. Hyuna stands in front of me with a smirk on her face, her hand resting on her hip. I can't help but let my eyes trail over her body, the tight romper that she has on leaving my mouth dry. I gulp as she steps closer to me, not knowing what to do.

"Come on Namjoon. I don't bite....hard" she says while biting down seductively on her lip. I gulp at how sexy she looks, my heart beat getting faster and faster the longer I look at her.

"O-ok sure."

I grab her outstretched hand and let her lead me out to the dance floor, my eyes following her every move. She gets to a spot she likes and closes her eyes, her body moving to the music. She isn't dancing her best right now, but her body still moves in ways that makes me go absolutely insane. She isn't doing anything super out there either. She moves in subtle ways that hypnotize me, her actions incredibly sexy even though she is barely moving at all.

She opens her eyes and sees me staring, her smirk widening. She dances her way closer to me, her hands reaching out to grab both of mine. I watch as she twirls around until her back is against my chest, a gasp escaping my lips when her ass presses up against my crotch area. I gulp harshly as she twirls her hips in circles and presses even harder into me, my eyes fluttering at the feeling.

I can feel it when I start to get hard, my cheeks getting pink. She can obviously feel it from how close she is to me, my forehead staring to sweat from how humiliating that is for me. I tell everyone that I hate this girl, yet I can't help but be incredibly attracted to her and everything she does. Every move she makes has me tingling all over from the exhilaration I am feeling, my head spinning in dizzying circles from the slight pleasure.

I am surprised when she turns around, pressing her chest up and against mine instead. My boner pokes obviously into her stomach as she presses her body even closer to mine, my cheeks growing even more red now that she can see my face. My eyes widen as she leans forward, her nose brushing against mine as I seem to hold my breathe. Her eyelids are hooded as she smirks up at me, her lips parting as they brush against mine.

"We should have some fun now that you aren't tied down to anyone" she whispers, her breathe fanning against my lips and making my eyes flutter shut. Many question go through my mind as her lips press gently against mine, my head filling with them.

Why am I not pushing her away?

Why does she want to kiss me?

And why am I kissing her back?