11-Hyuna

Seven minutes in heaven? With Jungkook? Oh hell yes.

"Remember, you will get seven minutes to do whatever the fuck you want. Just make sure you come out after the allotted time is up."

I nod at what Jimin said, grabbing onto Jungkook's hand. I close the door of the closet behind us after dragging the chair they told me to bring in there with us, the sound of the lock turning filling the tight space. It is much quieter in here, the door effectively blocking out the sound of the thumping music from outside.

"What's wrong Jungkook?" I ask as I step closer to him. He looks a little upset, and I'm not exactly sure why. He stares into my eyes as I come closer and closer to where he is standing, his throat moving noticeably as he swallows harshly.

"It's just......." he stops what he was saying, looking away from me with pink cheeks. His breathe hitches as I kiss his neck, his hands trailing along the skin of my stomach. I gently bite down on the spot where his neck connects with his shoulder, loving the way his hands fist the fabric of my shirt.

"It's ok. You can tell me."

I place soft kisses along his jaw as he pulls me closer to his body, a breathy moan exiting his lips when I suck on the spot. I pull away to look at what I created, running my fingers over the three hickeys I left him with.

"Its just.....seven minutes isn't long enough for what I had in mind......"

I stop what I am doing, smirking against his neck at what he is implying. So I was right, he does want to fuck me tonight. I shake my head at his naivety, pushing him so that he is sitting on the chair.

"Don't worry Jungkook. I can make you cum in less than seven minutes."

His eyes are wide as I straddle his hips on the chair, sitting down so that my heat is right on top of his hard member. I lower my mouth down to his, getting lost in the way his lips feel pressed against mine. I groan as he slips his tongue into my mouth, my hands reaching up to tangle themselves in his soft hair.

That's when I start rocking my hips against his, smirking when the bulge in his jeans I am sitting on gets even harder.

"Holy shit" he whispers quietly against my lips as I do it again, his hands coming down to rest on my hips. I don't even worry about pleasuring myself at this point, the sound of Jungkook's soft moans making me smirk to myself. His fingers dig harshly into the skin where he is holding onto my hips, pushing my ass down even harder on his crotch.

His breathing gets faster as I pick up the speed, his head falling down to rest in the crook of my neck. His lips leave cold tingles wherever they press into my skin, his tongue flicking out from time to time as well.

"God damn" he moans breathily, moving me down slightly so that I am pressing against him more. I gasp as he nips at my collar bone, one of my hands reaching out to the wall in order to help balance myself. He brings his mouth back to mine as he cums, his moans muffled by my lips. His body below me clenches and unclenches as he calms down, his lips moving against mine.

"Fuck, that was good" he says between his ragged breathes, his lips leaving mine to pepper my skin with kisses. I close my eyes and let him trail his lips and tongue all over my chest and neck, loving the little sparks of pleasure his touch leaves me with.

This continues for another minute before there is a knock on the door, Jiwoo's voice disturbing our moment.

"Seven minutes is up!"

I stand and leave a lingering kiss on his lips, walking out of the room while I let him tidy himself up.