12-Hyuna

"I don't know how much longer I can wait!" I complain loudly as Bambam and Youngjae sit on my couch. I can't stop thinking about Jungkook at the party a couple of nights ago. His moans as I pleasured him had been so incredibly sexy, my mind not able to move away from how much I want him. I have been horny as fuck since that night, my whining obviously annoying my friends.

"Then go to him stupid" Bambam yells as he beats Youngjae at yet another round of the video game they are playing. I huff before slipping a random pair of shoes on my feet, grabbing the keys to my apartment as I close the door behind me. I really hope those boys don't trash my home when they invite the rest of the guys over to hang out seeing as I won't be here.

I look at my phone as I walk, heading over to the dorms that he is staying in at the university. The hallways are long and empty as I glance down at the dorm number he told me he was in, immediately finding room 394. I knock as I wait impatiently, my foot tapping as I think about his smooth voice moaning my name. God, I want him so bad.

"Hyuna?"

I look up at the sound of his voice, my eyes meeting his inquisitive ones. I don't bother answering him, immediately bringing my mouth up to his. He is frozen in shock at first before his lips move against mine with a fierce sort of hunger that I had been craving for so long. His hands fist my shirt as I walk him backwards, using my foot to close the door behind us.

He lifts my shirt over my head as I do the same to his, sighing when his lips attack my neck. I roll my head back as he trails them down to my chest, my bottom lip captured between my teeth. I look behind Jungkook's back as he leaves hickeys all up and down my neck, my eyes connecting with Jimin and Taehyung's. they are standing frozen in shock as they watch us, water slowly dripping down from the side of the cup Jimin is holding in his hand.

I just smirk at their wide-eyed expressions, allowing Jungkook to pull me into what I would assume is his room. The smell of his cologne fills my senses as his fingers trail along the exposed skin of my stomach and my chest. I let him pull my pants down as I unzip his jeans, closing my eyes as I enjoy the tingles that his fingers leave behind.

"J-Jungkook.....oh god...."

He gazes up at me as he licks me through my underwear, his tongue sending jolts of pleasure to my brain. The feeling is almost too much to handle, my stomach clenching as I come undone. I can't help the moans that spill from between my parted lips as he continues to work his magic, his tongue and mouth unraveling me.

"O-oh fuck!" I moan as I orgasm, my body shaking as I try and calm my breathing down. I hold onto his shoulders as he cleans me off, groaning when he takes my underwear off all of the way. I bring his mouth back to mine, greedily pulling him closer to me. I hastily take his pants off of him, his boxers following them soon after.

He pushes me back on his bed, it bouncing under my weight. I watch him as he positions himself above me, my legs wrapping around his torso. I clench my eyes shut at the pleasure that shoots through me as he enters me, brushing my bangs back with one of my hands as the other tugs on his hair. Our bodies are covered in a thin layer of sweat as he continues to trust into me, the air filled with our lustful moans and grunts of pleasure.

"I-I'm close" he moans breathily as he picks up his pace. My nails claw at his back as I grow closer and closer to orgasming for the second time tonight, my chest brushing against his as we try and come closer together.

It's as if there is a coil in the bottom of my stomach. The pressure that it is releasing into my body is almost too much for me to handle, it a combination of pain and pleasure. All I can see is a blindingly bright white light as the coil of tension finally releases, my legs clenching around his body as I cum. I keep moaning even after I have released, the tingling pleasure still making my body shake uncontrollably. He pulls out before cumming himself, his face slick with sweat as he gasps for breathe.

I lay there as my chest rises and falls rapidly, my eyes shut as I calm down. I can feel it when he moves my hair off of my face, his lips pressing gently against the skin of my neck. I sigh as he peppers my warm skin with kisses, my breathing slowing down as he wraps his arms around me.

"That was absolutely amazing" he says softly, his breathe tickling my neck. I giggle as I turn towards him, his face right in front of mine.

"Jungkook.....you know this was a one time thing right?" I ask cautiously, not sure wether or not he had been aware of that. For some reason I don't want to hurt him, which is why I relax when he nods with a small smile on his face.

"Of course. I know your reputation at uni."

I smile before leaning in, not able to resist the temptation of his soft lips being right in front of me. He kisses me back before pulling me towards him, his arms around my waist as we fall asleep.