32-Hyuna

I walk through the halls of Uni with my head held high, my heels clacking obnoxiously loud on the tiled floor. I decided to wear something to school that I haven't in a while, that being a dress. 

It goes down until it is almost touching the floor, the top and waist tight before it flows down. There is a slit in the all-black fabric that goes up my leg, it stopping at mid-thigh. My dark red heels are around three inches high, my hair in a high ponytail. 

The reason why I am dressed like this is because I had a presentation that I had to do for my business class. It was either wear something business-casual, or wear a dress. I obvious chose the dress, which leads me to where I am now.

"Hyuna!"

I stop in place, turning around in surprise at my name being called. Jungkook is running up to me, Hoseok, Yoongi, and Taehyung following closely behind him. Namjoon can be seen lagging behind the rest of them, his hands in his pockets as he stares at me.

"Jungkook! What's up dude?" I ask while we do the friend handshake we made up a couple of weeks ago. We hug before turning to wait on the other guys, him taking my bag from my hands.

"Hey Hyuna-ssi, you look really pretty today" Yoongi says with a smile while he looks at what I am wearing. I smile at him in thanks as Hoseok and Taehyung agree, Jungkook nodding beside them as well. 

"Doesn't she always look pretty?" Taehyung asks next, a cheeky smile on his face. He laughs as I nudge his shoulder jokingly before flipping my hair.

"I think I like this kid" I say as I turn to Jungkook, pointing over my shoulder to Taehyung who is now smiling proudly. My eyes move over to Namjoon as he stands separate from the rest of us, his eyes facing the floor. He has been awkwardly distant since he yelled at me about Jimin that one day, and I don't like it. I hate it when people are awkward around me.

"What are you doing over there Namjoon?" Yoongi asks, bringing all of our attention on the said guy. He looks up in shock at his name being called, looking at me before blushing and looking back down.

"Yeah Monie" I say with a smirk, walking over to him. He tenses noticeably as I wrap my arms around his waist and look up at him, my chest pressed against his.

"I think he's flustered" Taehyung whispers to Hoseok, the latter nodding his head in agreement. Namjoon blushes even more as he glares over at his two friends, his chin jutting out defensively. 

"I am not!" he yells indignantly, causing me to laugh. He looks down at me again and I wink at him, watching in amusement as his eyes widen comically. 

"Damn Namjoon, why are you getting so flustered? You've seen me naked before" I whisper into his ear, a teasing smile on my face as he flinches. I can't help but laugh at how red he is getting, finding joy in the fact that I still see to intimidate him with my presence. Its cute.

The smile slides off of my face as I spot someone staring at me from across the hall, my arms loosening from around Namjoon's waist. I scowl as she smiles at me, waving her fingers in my direction almost tauntingly. Just the sight of her alone is enough to make my blood boil, it taking everything in me not to run over there and knock her teeth out.

"What's wrong Hyuna-ssi?" Hoseok asks in concern, drawing the other's attention. They all turn to see who I am looking at and gather around me, frowns on their faces.

"Who is that girl?"

This time it was Namjoon who asked, his eyes holding concern. I don't stop staring after her until she walks away and turns the corner, finally able to relax after that.

"That was my older cousin" I say with a sigh, closing my eyes against the painful memories threatening to resurface. "I hate her, so if you see me and her in the same room, it would be wise to hold me back so that I don't beat her up."