29-Hyuna

I stand from my position over Namjoon, fixing my shirt as I do so. I can clearly see the defined outline of his boner as he groans, a satisfied smile appearing on my face.

"You should fix that before you go out there" I say softly, smirking as he stares after me with a starstruck look on his handsome face. I close the door behind me as I head towards where I believe the kitchen is, a spring in my step.

I absolutely love what Namjoon and I have going on right now, but I admit that I am a little confused. I know that Namjoon is a daddy dom. I could tell right away when I experimentally called him daddy. I have never seen a guy get so hard so fast. What I don't know is why he lets me dominate him so often. Usually, when a guy is a dom, they hate it when their partner tries to take control. At times, Namjoon plays right into the palm of my hand.

"Good morning Hyuna! Did you sleep ok?" Jin asks as soon as he sees me enter the room, a chef's apron around his waist. I nod my head as I smile fondly at him, wishing everyone else a good morning as well.

"Namjoon woke up after you told us breakfast was ready, so he might be a while."

Ok, I lied. But that's only because Namjoon would probably die of embarrassment if I told his friend about what really happened. I don't mind telling them at all, seeing as I am very open person, but Namjoon just seems like the type to keep the sexual part of himself a secret.

"Do you mind waking Jimin up for me? He's in the room across from Jungkook's."

I nod silently as I turn around and make my way over to where Jin told me to go. Jimin was the only one not at the table, so it only makes sense that he is still asleep. That's weird though. From what they were telling me last night, Yoongi is usually the last person up in the morning.

When I get there, Jimin's room is already open. Not a lot, but enough to where I can see into it. My eyes widen when I spot him standing with his back to me, the muscles in his back evident even through the material of the shirt that he has on. That's not what makes me stop though.

I am about to open my mouth to tell him that breakfast is ready when he throws his head back and moans, my whole entire body stiffening. I blink several times as my bran tries to process what I just heard, snapping out of it when the same sound reaches my ears again.

I can't help but watch as his hand moves up and down in front of his tensed body, the sound of his fast panting reaching my ears.

That's hot

I cross my arms, and lean against the door frame just watching him, a smirk on my face as I do so. Jimin's face might be cute and a little chubby, but his body is sexy as fuck. I can't actually see his dick or anything, but the sounds of his moans as he obviously jerks himself off is undoubtably starting to turn me on. Besides, it's only considered cheating if I do something with him. I'm only looking.

The sound of Namjoon's door opening behind me is what makes me snap out of my daze. My eyes don't leave Jimin's back, but I can tell when Namjoon stops walking and looks my way. His footsteps sound in my ear as I cross my arms in front of my chest, his body brushing against mine as he stands behind me.

"What are you doing?" he asks softly, causing me to look over my shoulder at his curious face. I point over my shoulder and back into Jimin's room, a slight pout on my face.

"Watching Jimin masterbate."