5-Namjoon

Why are they still talking about her? Ever since we met with the rest of the guys this morning, Jungkook and Hoseok haven't been able to stop bragging about running into that Hyuna chick. Jungkook is convinced that she was into him, and that's all he seems to be able to talk about. I get that she's hot and everything, but they need to give it a rest.

"I swear she wanted me, you could tell from a mile away."

This cocky little fucker. He runs into a hot girl once and he won't shut up about how irresistible he is.

"Shut up Jungkook. You just bumped into the girl" I say grouchily from my spot beside Chanmin, her fingers drawing shapes and patterns on my open palm. She giggles at how stupid Jungkook is acting right now, her finding this whole situation rather amusing. She has been surprisingly quiet since we mentioned Hyuna's name though, making me wonder what's wrong. Maybe she doesn't like the way Hyuna plays with guys either.

"Come on Namjoon. Even I admit that she was looking at him with sex eyes" Hoseok says from his seat across the table from us. I roll my eyes as Jungkook takes that as a sign to keep talking about how close together the two of them were, making the others lean forward as they strain to hear what he is saying.

I watch in confusion as he suddenly stops talking, his smile slipping off of his face as he stares at something behind me. Chanmin, Jin, Yoongi, and I are sitting with our backs towards the door, leaving Jimin, Hoseok, Taehyung, and Jungkook to be sitting while facing it. All of their eyes are wide as they all look in the same direction, the dazed looks on their faces making me wonder just what is going on.

"Guys," Jungkook says in a whisper, the cocky and self-centered guy from before nowhere to be found.

"Hyuna is coming over here."

My eyes widen in disbelief as I resist the urge to turn around. I may not like her as a person, but I can't deny that she is the hottest girl I have ever lain eyes on. I don't want to get taken in by her looks like I did before, noticing the way Chanmin's hold on my hand grew tighter. I don't want her to think that I'm as sexually attracted to Hyuna as the rest of the guys are, even if she would be right in thinking like that.

"Hey. You're Jungkook, right?"

I tense up slightly at the sound of her voice so close to my ear, her hand resting on the back of my chair. I don't turn to look at her, painfully aware that her bare stomach would be at eye level right now if I did. I gulp nervously as I just focus on Jungkook's face, watching as his cheeks turn pink. He talks all this shit about being all that, but when she is actually in front of him he can't say anything at all.

He nods his head to answer her and I can hear her as she shifts her weight from one foot to the other, my pulse hammering wildly in my ears. I am way too aware of every movement she makes, which is really dangerous.

"We'll be right back guys" I say while standing up from my seat. I pull Chanmin up with me, heading over to the restrooms in the back. I need to distance myself from her, or else I might end up doing something stupid.