4-Hyuna

"I can't get over how hot that guy was" I say for what seems like the fiftieth time, my bottom lip captured between my teeth as I recall his face. His pitch black hair had fallen lazily onto his forehead, it curling slightly against his strong jawline. His dark brown eyes had driven me wild, just the way he held himself instantly intriguing me. And that mouth, oh my god. I fan myself as my imagination runs wild, my face heating up just thinking about all the things he can probably do with those delicious looking lips of his.

"Oh my god Hyuna! Shut up about the guy you probably don't even know the name of!"

I glare at Youngjae as he rubs his temples, obviously fed up with my gushing.

"For your information, I do know what his name is; It's Jungkook."

He simply rolls his eyes, moving to stand next to Jaebum before I end up hitting him.

"Leave the girl alone" Mark says with a sigh, his eyes crinkling cutely in the corners. I hug his arm as we continue to walk down the sidewalk, looking up at him while grinning.

"Thank you Markiepoo!" I say as cutely as I can, earning a smile in return. I giggle when I hear Jackson's high-pitched, yet super adorable, laugh from somewhere behind us.

"Mark and Winnie-the-poo!" he says excitedly, happy that the nickname he made for Mark stuck.

We laugh as the door to our favorite hang out place opens, the air conditioning making my arms a little cold. My shirt is short sleeved, so the air raises small goosebumps all over my arms and legs. The lights are dimmed slightly, like they usually are. The amazing aroma of coffee hits my nose as we walk further into the small cafe, putting my mind at ease.

We have been going here since our first day of sophomore year in high school when we first met Jackson. He was the last member of our friend group to join us, me and Jinyoung being the first two ever since we became friends in third grade. His cousin owns the place, so he took us here when we asked him if he knew of any sweet hangouts. We had immediately clicked with him, coming back to hang with him ever since then. Now, in our second year of college, we have been regular customers in this place that acts as a second home for the eight of us.

"Isn't that him babe?" Jinyoung asks while tapping my arm. I look in the direction that he is pointing before my eyes widen, them landing on the guy I ran in to this morning. He is surrounded by six other guys and a girl, two of which I recognize from before.

One was the guy with the wide smile that couldn't stop staring at my boobs. The other one was the tall guy with the bad attitude. I could sense him judging me from the corner of my eye, which is why I left before speaking any more to Jungkook. I'm not going to let him stop me this time though.

"Which one is it?" Bambam asks while placing his head right next to mine. Yugyeom does the same on the other side as I point straight ahead with my finger. I smirk when his eyes meet mine from across the room, his smile sliding off his face to be replaced by shock. I bite my bottom lip to suppress my smile as he checks me out, his eyes not once leaving me body.

"Wish me luck boys" I say while turning to wink at them. They smirk before shaking their heads, going over to sit at our usual table. I turn back to Jungkook before walking in his direction, flicking my hair over my shoulder. Lets see how this goes.