27-Namjoon

Something warm touches my neck and I shift on my bed, my eyes still closed. I take this time to reflect on what happened last night, a slight dusting of pink coloring my cheeks. I can't believe I did that to Hyuna. That was so unlike me to do something like that, and I totally surprised myself by having such a dominant attitude towards her. She seemed to like it though.

Something warm brushes against me again, this time on my nose. I wrinkle it in slight confusion, my eyebrows creasing as I try and distinguish what it is. That's when I hear the higher pitched giggle coming from right in front of my face, my eyes opening in shock.

"You're so cute" Hyuna says as she looks down at me, her head propped up by her elbow. I can't help but blush at her words, looking away timidly as she leans closer to get a good look at me.

"What happened to the intimidating guy from last night, huh?" she asks in a teasing tone of voice, her smirk evident even though I'm not even looking at her any longer. She leans closer to my face, forcing me to look into her eyes.

"What's wrong daddy? Cat got your tongue?"

My eyes widen at the word, my face getting even brighter in color as she gages my reaction.

"Y-y-yah! Don't say stuff like that" I say as I sit up in bed, watching as she starts laughing at my flustered expression.

"Why Monie? Does it turn you on?"

I gulp nervously as her hands trail up my bare chest and over my shoulders, her leaning in and putting her face right in front of mine. Her lips just barely brush against mine as she looks at me through her eyelashes, a teasing smirk on her face.

"Come on daddy. You can tell your baby girl anything, I won't judge...."

I nearly moan at the sentence that comes out of her mouth, my eyes fluttering closed on their own. I can feel the smirk on her lips as she presses her mouth against mine, my mind already spinning in dizzying circles. I can't help but press my lips against hers with even more force, feeling hungry for her touch.

I groan softly as she disconnects our mouths to trail her lips over my cheek before stopping at my jawline. My eyes are still closed as she leaves open mouthed kisses on my neck, leaving wet trails on my warm skin. I bite my lip when she bites down softly on my skin, my hands holding onto her hips. A sudden knock on the door makes her pause though, both of us listening.

"Namjoon, is Hyuna in there? We all fell asleep in the living room last night, but now we can't find her."

I open my eyes when she stops completely, her lips just ghosting over my now-sensitive and probably bruised skin.

"Yeah, I'm in here Jin. I'll meet you out there in a second."

I almost whine out loud when she stands up and moves away from me, suddenly feeling empty without her touch. I watch as she changes into the outfit that she had brought with her in her purse, unable to look away. She smirks at me after she pulls her shirt over her head, running her fingers through her hair.

She walks towards me with a sway in her hips, the sight alone making my mouth dry. I lick my lips as she leans towards me, her hands on the bed and by my legs as she leans towards me. Her breath tickles my ear as she speaks, her seductive tone making me gulp harshly.

"Don't look at me like that Namjoon. I might not be able to control myself."