23- Hyuna

"What do you think of this outfit?" I call out to Jinyoung as he lounges on my bed. He opens his eyes a crack before shutting them again, placing a hand over his eyes.

"I think it looks fine."

I roll my eyes before stripping out of the dress I was in and choosing a different outfit. When Jinyoung says that something is "fine", what he really means to say is that he doesn't like it at all.

I put on a black tank top that displays a little bit of my stomach, sliding some short shorts over my legs. I then slip a shear cardigan on over my arms, putting a necklace on that kind of matches it. White thigh high socks are put on my legs, my black Doc Martins on my feet.

"What about this one?" I ask again, posing in front of my mirror

"What about this one?" I ask again, posing in front of my mirror. He looks up again before putting his thumb up in approval, going back to whatever the hell he is doing right now. Whatever. He probably only agreed to help me get ready because he thinks that my bed is more comfortable than his is. I touch up my makeup before winking at my reflection in the mirror, turning towards the door as I pick up my bag.

"I'm probably going to ask Namjoon if I can spend the night at his place, so don't trash my apartment or else I won't wake you up in the mornings anymore."

My threat goes unheard, soft snores already exiting his open mouth. I chuckle lightly to myself before walking over to my sleeping best friend, pulling my covers up so that they are covering his arms. Then I walk out of my apartment, making sure that I lock the door behind me.

The air is cold as I walk towards the university dorm rooms, heading towards the guy's section. I know that they separate the dorms according to males and females, but do they really think that that is going to stop the two genders from mixing? What about those who consider themselves the opposite gender of what they were born as? What about people who are undefined? Anyway. Enough of the real talk here.

I walk up to the dorm and knock on the door, memories of when I came here looking for Jungkook flashing through my mind. I just hope that no one makes it awkward while I'm here. For the first time in a while, I actually feel nervous about going over to a guy's place. This is the first time that I have ever "seen" anyone since, like, middle school. This is also the first time I was invited over so that I could meet someone's friends.

I lift my head when the door opens, the handsome guy that I remember introducing himself as Jin opening the door. He smiles at me when he sees who it is, opening it wider as he motions me forward.

"I'm glad you could make it Hyuna" he says cheerfully, taking my purse and hanging it on the coat rack like a real gentleman. I can't help but smile up at him, immediately taken by his manners. It also helps that he is extremely pretty, his face practically glowing as he leads me towards the living room.

"We were actually trying to decide on which movie to put in first."

A/N: any suggestions as to what movie I should have them watch in the next part?