16-Hyuna

"Another shot!"

I giggle as the random guy I am sitting with at the bar basically flings a drink my way, his motions sloppy and rushed. He is way more drunk than I am right now, his eyes half closed as he stares at me from his seat next to me. I take the drink and close my eyes as the liquid burns my throat in a pleasant way, loving the feeling of lightness it gives me. I'm not one to turn down a free drink anyway.

"Yah! Hyuna! What do you think you are doing?"

I roll my eyes as Jinyoung sits down next to me, glaring at me from the side. I wave my hand lazily in his face, not liking how loud his voice is right now.

"I'm drinking. What does it look like I'm doing?"

He rolls his eyes before taking my hand, pulling me away from the guy I still haven't leaned the name of. I wave at him from over my shoulders, chuckling when he drunkenly waves back before he almost falls out of the chair he was sitting on.

"Why did you do that? I was getting free alcohol from that guy" I say as he pulls me back over to the rest of the guys. I pull on the hem of my black romper, it still ending way above mid thigh. It is incredibly tight on my body, fitting perfectly against all of my curves. The dark red heels I am wearing make me three inches taller than I usually am, my blond hair pin straight and hanging down my back in a low ponytail.

"We all know that you would have forgotten about the bet and would have gone home with that guy" he says while shaking his head.

"Not true! Besides, the bet doesn't officially start until tomorrow when we go back to uni after the break."

It's true. The bet does start tomorrow. I'm just afraid that I won't be able to pick a guy to stay with for that time. Jungkook did say that I could stay with him, but we both agreed that it would be kind of awkward now that we became friends. Besides, I wanna win this bet fair and square.

"Just let me have my fun Jinyoung. I won't do anything rash, I promise."

I walk away without even waiting for a reply, downing the drink I had left at my spot on the couch that we were sitting on. I let my feet carry me around the packed club that we went to to spend the last day of break before we start another semester at uni. I smirk when I spot a familiar face in the back corner of the club, a drink in his hand as he stares off into space.

I walk over in his direction before I can think of a reason not to, my smirk widening when I see that he is alone. He looks up when I am about three feet away from where he is sitting, his eyes widening in shock when he sees me approaching him.

"Hey. Wanna dance?"