18-Hyuna

Why am I doing this? Why am I at Namjoon's place after all that has happened between us? He watched me go through a fling with one of his close friends, showing obvious disgust at what I was doing. Then I yelled at Chanmin in the hall, leading to him finding out about her cheating on him. All this shit went down, yet I can't seem to stop kissing him.

His lips are incredibly soft as they mold against mine, his hands tangled in my hair. Everything about him is soft and gentle, not something that I am used to. I feel bad for saying this, but I can kind of see why Chanmin got tired of him. I absolutely hate what she did though because no one deserves to be cheated on. What I do understand is that she probably got bored of how soft he is. She is a cheating slut and I am in no way saying that I agree with what she did in the slightest. If she was bored, she could have just broken up with him. Vanilla sex is nice and all, but you have to be rough once in a while otherwise your partner my become unsatisfied.

I do admit that his hands on my body is one of the best feelings I have ever felt. His fingers are kind of callused, them leaving goosebumps all over where he touches. And his lips. Oh God. They are so addicting. I could kiss his lips forever and never get tired of them. Chanmin might have gotten too used to his soft sex, but she is definitely missing out on one hell of a man.

We are literally just kissing, but the room is staring to get hotter. I start to get tired of going nowhere, the sexual tension too much for me to handle in my drunken state. I grab his chin with one of my hands, making his lips open a little further than they were before. My tongue enters his mouth and I moan, loving the tingles that shoot through me from the contact.

I reach down to the front of his pants, feeling the outline of his hardening member. I knead him through his pants, smirking against his mouth when he groans. His breathing gets more and more ragged as I continue, his hands starting to move over my body. This is more like it. The stimulation makes him press against me harder, my head knocking harshly against the wall. I love it when he pulls my hair, the feeling a mixture of pain and pleasure.

I disconnect our lips before backing him up, pushing on his chest hard enough to make him fall. He lands on his bed, it bouncing a few times underneath his weight. I smirk as he looks up at me with wide eyes, his chest rising and falling rapidly. My hands trail over his chest as I take his shirt off, marveling at just how sculptured his abs are. They aren't as defined as Jungkook's are, but they spark so much more lust and desire in me for some reason.

My fingers work on his pants as I kiss his chest, leaving hickeys all over his tanned skin. He groans when I get his pants and underwear all the way off, my eyes widening at how impressive his size is. I take my clothes off as he watches me, his eyes trained on my body. I smirk at how star struck he seems to be, him staring as if in a trance. I crawl on top of him before reconnecting our lips, placing his tip at my entrance.

I hiss as I sit down on him, my eyes widening at how good this feels. He is the first guy to actually fill me up, me not even able to sit all the way down because of how big he is. The feeling has me gasping for air before I have even started moving on him yet, my breathing beginning to pick up. I move my hips and moan loudly, trying to find a rhythm. Stars shine in my eyes as I ride him, sweat already starting to collect on my brow. I run my hands over his sweaty chest as I pick up the pace, watching his face as it contorts in pleasure.

"F-fuck! Namjoon!"

My head gets thrown back at the pleasure I am feeling, loud moans spilling out from between my parted lips. His grunts of pleasure turn me on even more, my teeth biting into my bottom lip almost painfully. I gasp as he suddenly flips us over, him now on top of me and between my legs. He thrusts into me and I clench my legs around his body, the pleasure literally making me scream. My legs shake as I come closer and closer to my release.

"Cum for me baby" he says breathily, his thrusts getting sloppier the closer he gets to his peek. He shifts his position slightly and my eyes widen, my stomach tensing all of a sudden.

"OH MY GOD! RIGHT FUCKING TH-THERE!" I yell, my fingernails scratching at his back. The pleasure is mind boggling, tears prickling in the corners of my eyes as I finally come undone. It is the hardest I have ever orgasmed in my life, my body shaking in his hold. My stomach clenches and then unclenches as the waves of pleasure wash over me from head to toe, my eyes closing from the intensity of it.

I take deep breaths as I attempt to calm myself down, watching as he pulls out of me. I watch through hooded lids as his body tenses, his cum landing on my stomach. His arms shake as he pushes himself off of me and off of the bed. He picks up the shirt that he was wearing earlier before wiping his cum off of me, handing me a new one for me to wear. I pull it over my head, watching as he puts a new pair of boxers on.

He crawls into bed with me, his eyes already closed as he puts his head on my chest. His arms are wrapped tightly around my waist, his breath making my hair move slightly. I close my eyes as I fall asleep, not even needing a blanket due to his body heat.