14-Namjoon

I walk through the empty halls of the school with my bag over my shoulder, my footsteps slow and lazy. I woke up late this morning and the rest of the guys didn't bother to even try to get me up. I am most likely the last one to get to the university this morning, the echoing of the hallway any indication.

I suddenly stop when I hear voices coming from around the corner I am walking towards, the voices hushed and low. It sounds like an argument by how their voices keep getting louder and louder until they remember where they are and try to quiet themselves.

I can't help but walk a little bit slower before I stop at the corner to listen, my head poking out from behind the wall. I don't mean to eavesdrop, but I can't really help it. If it has nothing to do with me, I will walk through them as if I didn't realize they were talking. But if it does, nothing's going to stop me from finding out what all of this is about.

My eyebrows raise when I see that it is Hyuna talking to my girlfriend Chanmin. I wonder why they are talking to each other. Chanmin had said that they used to be friends in the past but she stopped hanging out with her due to the fact that she was a slut. I understand why she left, but she didn't have to say it so meanly. She sounded as if she wanted to punch the girl in the face from all of the nasty things she had said about her.

"You need to stay away from my boyfriend, you got that?"

I watch as Hyuna rolls her eyes, her lips pulled up and into a smirk.

"Namjoon? I don't believe I have ever gone after him before, so why are you bringing this up now?"

I would like to know the same thing actually. Why would Chanmin be afraid that I would get with her when she is the only girl I am ever around? I have been trying so hard just to stay away from Hyuna, and this is all she can think about?

"You know what I'm talking about! I saw you leave his dorm with only a t-shirt on, so you can't say that you never went after him" Chanmin yells angrily, her face turning red. I raise my eyes brows in surprise, my mouth falling open in shock. Is she accusing me of cheating on her? Hyuna seems to be thinking the same thing as I am, her eyes wide as she stares at the livid girl.

"He doesn't live alone Chanmin. I was there to see Jungkook, not your precious boyfriend. Besides, isn't that a little rich coming from the likes of you? Even if I had gone to see him, you don't have any right to be mad if he was cheating seeing as you are already cheating on him."

My heart stops in my chest at her words, my eyes wide as I let out the breathe of air I had been holding in. I watch as Chanmin doesn't even attempt to contradict her, her mouth opening and closing as she tries to figure out what to say. So I was right all along. I had gotten the feeling that she had been cheating on me, by I wasn't sure. I guess I know the truth now.

"So you were cheating on me?" I ask, finally revealing myself. I scoff as Chanmin pales, her bottom lip trembling as she looks at me.

"N-N-Namjoon I--"

I hold my hand out to stop her from sprouting excuses, already fed up with her. I'm glad I didn't have the chance to fall in love with her yet, or else I would be absolutely heartbroken. I just don't understand why she would be unfaithful; I had literally done everything I could for her. If I couldn't change her ways, I guess no one can.

"I don't want to hear your excuses. We're over, so you don't have to fuck others behind my back anymore."

I don't even flinch as she runs away crying, my mood already going down. I may not have had serious feelings for her, but it still hurts to know that I wasn't enough for her.

"I'm sorry dude. I didn't want you to have to find out this way" Hyuna says awkwardly, rubbing at the back of her neck.

"It's ok" I say before walking away. It wasn't her fault anyway.