21-Namjoon

I gulp nervously as she shifts slightly in her spot on my lap, clenching my teeth. Why did she have to choose to sit there? She could have just let me get her a chair, but no. She probably just wanted to see how long I could stand her sitting on me without getting turned on. It's only been three minutes and I already feel as if I am losing.

One of her hands plays with the hair that rests against my neck while the other one is playing with the water forming on the outside of my cup of iced coffee. I watch as she picks it up before bringing the straw to her mouth, her full lips wrapping around it. I gulp as I watch her, suddenly finding her lips extremely interesting. I can't help but remember the way her lips had felt against mine the night we had sex, goosebumps forming on my arms from just thinking about it.

"Fucking hell" I murmur to myself, mentally cursing myself for thinking too hard about it. I can feel it as my pants get tighter, my cheeks turning pink in embarrassment. I'm just glad that she isn't sitting on my crotch, or else she would most definitely be feeling something pressing against her ass right now. I make eye contact with Yoongi as Taehyung and Hyuna talk, watching as he raises an eyebrow at me. I shake my head before trying to tune back into the conversation, already having missed the majority of it.

"I'll be right back Monie, I just have to use the restroom" she says softly before leaning down closer to my face. Her red lips presses gently against mine, them molding with mine almost perfectly. I can't help but open my mouth slightly at the feelings coursing through me, loving the way her touch sends sparks shooting through my body. She pulls away before winking at me, getting off my lap and walking towards the bathrooms.

"I'll be right back Monie baby" Taehyung says in a teasingly high voice, winking at me as well. I pretend like I am going to hit him, his loud laughter filling the small room. Yoongi stands up slightly before looking over at my side of the table, his smirk widening when I hastily cover the crotch area of my pants.

"I was right: Namjoon popped a boner."

Taehyung roars with laughter at that, Yoongi joining him as I cuss them out with enthusiasm. They just have to get in my business all of the time. It's annoying, but they are still my friends.

"Seriously though, how did you manage to get Hyuna to go out with you?" Yoongi asks curiously, leaning forward in his seat.

I roll my eyes, "it's nothing really. She is doing it for a bet, and I'm trying to unleash my wild and fun side because she says that I am obviously too much of a vanilla to keep a girl."

"What! She said that!?!" Yoongi yells, laughing once more. I groan and close my eyes, trying not to strangle him.

"No, she didn't say that exactly. She is going to help me become more spontaneous and shit like that."

"Oh. That makes sense" he says, finally calming down.

"Why you though dude? No offense, but I thought someone as hot as her would choose someone else, even if it is for a bet."

My eyes widen as I spot Hyuna walking towards us once more. She had slowed down when she heard Taehyung ask that question though, a smirk spreading across her face. She obviously liked the compliment the unaware boy gave her, her steps slow as she watches him from behind. I try and motion with my eyes to let him know that she is here, but he disregards everything, continuing to speak freely.

"I mean, honestly, if she had asked me to help her I would have accepted in a heartbeat. I mean, have you seen her? She's totally hot as fuck! I'd smash, that's for sure."

She squeals rather cutely as she hugs him from behind, her arms wrapping around his neck. He freezes completely, all color draining from his face as he realizes what just happened.

"Thanks babe, that's nice of you to say."

She walks back over to me and sits down once again, crossing one long leg over the other as she does this. She turns her face towards me before gently  rubbing her thumb across my lower lip, my eye wide as I simply watch her.

"So....what else did I miss when I was gone?"