24-Namjoon

She walks in and we all go quiet. I don't think we mean to, but that's just a natural reflex for us when Hyuna is concerned. Or, at least it is for me. She is just stunning in whatever she wears, sexy even when she's not trying to be. Jin comes in behind her, a smile on both of their faces as they continue talking about whatever it is that they were discussing.

"I love that movie! How have you not seen it yet?"

He shrugs his shoulders, almost tripping over a chair because he is too busy trying to talk to her.

"Ok, it's official. We have to watch Train To Busan tonight" she says as she turns to us. No one complains or objects so she cheers excitedly, accepting the remote from Jimin so that she can find the movie. She sits down next to me, Jungkook on the other side of her.

I can't help but eye him as he greets her, feeling unsettled when she hugs him back. I know that they had sex, Jungkook was more than willing to talk about it with all of us. I also know that he said that they were just friends now, but I don't like the way that they act so comfortably with each other. Yeah, I'm jealous as fuck, but can you really blame me?

"Jeon Jungkook! Stop messing me up!" she yells as he hugs her around the waist, making her type in the wrong letter. Jungkook is a relatively touchy person when it comes to his friends, but I can't help but feel angry that he's doing it to Hyuna. I finally can't take it anymore, my hands balled into fists as I watch them interact.

"Yah, Jungkook. Give her some space, will ya."

He lifts his hands up in mock surrender as he eyes me, a small smirk on his face. He knows exactly how I am feeling, and he isn't apologetic at all. His eyes seem to tease me as he crosses his arms in front of his chest, lounging back in his seat. Hyuna, who is still totally oblivious to all that is going on, leans back in her seat as she finishes.

"Ok guys. This is literally one of my favorite movies, and don't be surprised if I end up crying."

The guys cheer as it starts, Yoongi standing up to turn the lights off. I can see Hyuna in the glow of the tv as she starts to lean towards me, placing her head on my shoulder. I roll my eyes and slightly push her away, still ticked off because of what happened earlier. She looks at me with her eyebrows raised, a small smile on her face as she leans towards me again.

"Yah, Kim Namjoon. Are you jealous?"

Her lips press against my cheek and I shiver slightly, them surprisingly cold against my warm skin. She moves down a little to press a kiss on my jaw, her hand resting on my knee. She shifts slightly and leans even closer, placing a lingering kiss on my lips. My eyes flutter shut and I kiss her back, simply enjoying the gentleness of it. I can feel her smirk against my lips before she pulls away to place her head back on my shoulder, and this time, I don't push her away.

"Monie, one thing that I won't do is cheat on you" she whispers softly, her hair tickling my neck. I know that this relationship isn't necessarily real, but moments like these almost make it feel that way.