22-Namjoon

"Are you being serious right now?"

I can do nothing but watch as Hyuna, Yoongi, and Taehyung talk to each other, my mood getting darker and darker as the time goes by. It's not the fact that Hyuna is getting along with my friends that has me so upset because I honestly don't care about that. No. I'm upset because of the topics that they have been talking about for the past twenty minutes.

"Yeah! Namjoon was so embarrassed that he just stood there. I'm pretty sure he almost started crying."

Hyuna's tinkling laugh fills his ears, almost making me forget that I am going to kill these two idiots as soon as we get back to the dorm for telling her all of these embarrassing stories about me. They have literally ranged from when I was five to last week, my face a permanent shade of livid red. She is still sitting on my lap though, my hands resting on top of her knees. That is the only reason why I am staying so calm. Her hands feel nice as she plays with my hair, the repetitive motion soothing me.

"Guys stop! You promised that we wouldn't talk about that anymore" I whine as Hyuna giggles to herself, obviously finding this situation hilarious. Yoongi scoffs, crossing his arms in front of his chest

"What? We are just letting Hyuna know what she got herself into. Maybe she'll leave you for me when she realizes how much of a loser you are."

I flip him off and Taehyung bursts into laughter, banging the table annoyingly loud with his hand. I do start to get nervous as Hyuna looks Yoongi over, her eyebrow raised as she bites her lip. Is she really considering his offer?

"I don't know. Yoongi is pretty hot Namjoon."

I can't help but scoff, growing stiff in my seat as I cross my arms across my chest. I turn my head as she laughs, wrapping her arms around my neck. She grins when I roll my eyes, brushing her nose against my cheek.

"I was just kidding Monie. You're so cute when you get jealous."

I can feel myself as I blush at her words, gulping harshly. Her lips are soft and teasing as she gently kisses my jaw, pulling away nip at my ear. I shudder after she pulls away, goosebumps forming on my arms just from that simple touch. Why does she have this much of an effect on me?

"Damn Namjoon, you lucky fucker" Taehyung says loudly, his jaw practically resting on the table.

"You should come hang out at our dorm tonight Hyuna. We were planning on having a movie night."

I look over at Hyuna as she taps her chin before nodding, earning a cheer from Taehyung and a smile from Yoongi. Despite all of the joking flirting they have been throwing her way, I legitimately feel like they both like her as a person. I just hope the rest of the guys feel the same way. There are suddenly two guys standing in front of our table, their eyes on Hyuna.

"We were about to leave, you coming?"

Hyuna nods at them and they start walking away, pushing each other jokingly as they do so. She turns to me before pressing her lips against mine, my eyes fluttering closed almost immediately. It is a quick kiss, her lips warm as they press against mine before she pulls away. She teasingly bites my lower lip before she stands, taking another drink from my cup.

"I'll see you tonight" she says as she places it back down and starts walking towards the door. My eyes follow her as she leaves, them widening when she turns back around to wave at me. She flutters her fingers as I lift my hand and awkwardly wave back, a blush on my cheeks as she finally leaves.

I guess I'll see her tonight then.......