7-Hyuna

I can't believe it's Chanmin out of all the other girls at our university. We used to be friends before she decided that she didn't want to hang out with us anymore. We don't really mind though. She wasn't apart of our group, just someone that we talked to on occasion. She is a pretty cool girl when she isn't being annoying as fuck.

I feel sorry for the guy to be honest. He seems like one of the types to stay faithful to his girlfriend till the end, not giving in to temptation no matter how much he wants to. He doesn't seem to like me all that much. I can see it in his eyes. He glares at me as he looks between Jungkook and I, obviously catching on to why the two of us are in here.

He doesn't like what I do. He doesn't like the way I do things. I can't really blame him because everyone is allowed to have their own opinion.

But does he know that Chanmin is fucking Jinyoung behind his back?

In my opinion, I feel like I am a much better person than Chanmin is in that sense. At least I tell the guy what I expect to get out of our "relationship". At least I break it off before getting with the next guy. I think that cheating on the person you are with is as low as you can get. No matter how many guys I get with, or how many times I change partners, I will never go so low as to cheat on someone behind their back.

I wonder how long they have been dating, because Chanmin has been all over Jinyoung since the beginning of this semester. He doesn't like her in a romantic way of course, but he can't resist himself if a pretty girl is practically throwing herself at him. She literally showed up to his apartment in nothing but an oversized coat one day, making me laugh for hours when he told me about it later that night.

"H-hey Hyuna.....how are y-you?" she stutters nervously, glancing at Namjoon before looking back over at me. Don't worry hun, I'm not going to tell your precious boyfriend that you are fucking my best friend on the down low. I'm gunna let him find that out on his own.

"I'm doing fine. I'm sorry we walked in on you two."

She shakes her head, still looking nervous as hell. I can't help the little smirk that appears on my face as I look at her being so nervous. That's what she gets for being a cheat and a lying slut. I may be a slut too, but at least I always tell the truth.

I look over at the guy, taking in his features for the first time. He is actually rather attractive himself. I don't think he is as hot as Jungkook, but there is something about him that is very visually appealing to me. His cold eyes stare into mine as he frowns, obviously annoyed by my presence. He can act as indifferent as he wants, but that won't hide the fact that he is at least a little bit attracted to me. I don't miss the way his hands are clutched into fists, his eyes trailing down my body before he thinks better of it and meets my gaze once more.

"What's you name?" I ask as I take Jungkook's hand in mine. The guy looks at our hands together before rolling his eyes, crossing his arms across his chest.

"Namjoon" he says lowly, his deep voice sending a slight tremor down my spine. It's too bad he is taken because we could have had some fun together. I pull Jungkook back the way we came, not wanting to stay here any longer than we have to.

"Nice to meet you Namjoon. Sorry for the interruption."