13-Hyuna

"Jungkook that tickles."

I squirm in my spot as Jungkook attempts to braid my hair, which is turning out to be easier said then done. I can feel my hair becoming a tangled mess on the back of my neck, his fingers brushing against it as well. I can't help the smile on my face at how childish he is being, reaching back to poke him on the stomach.

"Yah! And you still haven't put a shirt on" I say teasingly as I turn towards him. He smirks at me, coming dangerously close to my face.

"I thought you liked me without a shirt on" he says with a smirk on his face, causing my eyes to widen in shock.

"When did you get so confident?"

He shrugs, making me laugh.

"Talking with you is much easier now that we are friends. This is how I usually act" he says as he causally slings his arm over my shoulder. I can't help the wide smile that appears on my face as I look up at the guy. I'm glad he wanted to get to know me more because Jungkook seems like he would be a really good friend.

"I should go, but I will see you at school tomorrow."

He nods before hugging me to his chest, his warm arms wrapping around my waist. His breathe fans against my neck as I put my arms around his shoulders, enjoying the warmth I get from it.

"Are you going to keep my shirt ok..?"

I chuckle as he releases me, looking down at the white t-shirt that he had let me borrow this morning. It goes down to mid thigh, which is perfectly fine with me if I'm being completely honest.

"It's your fault you ripped my shirt you loser" I say as I stick my tongue out immaturely, watching as his cheeks turn pink as he shrugs. I ruffle his hair before walking out of the room, almost running into someone as soon as I do. I look up at Namjoon with a smirk, noticing the way he is staring at my exposed legs.

"Hey Namjoon. See something you like?"

I laugh as he glares at me, going into the room right next to Jungkook's. I make my way to the door, opening it right when there is a knock. I stare at Chanmin as she stares at me, my eyes wide with confusion. Oh yeah, she is dating Namjoon, right?

"What are you doing here Hyuna?" she asks while taking in what I am wearing, or more likely what I am not wearing.

"I don't think that's any of your business" I say sassily as I push past her. I used to think she was cool, but I'm not friends with cheaters. I can feel her eyes on me as she watches me walk away, my fingers brushing through my hair to get out the tangles that Jungkook made. I hope Namjoon finds out soon because even I am starting to feel bad for him.