9

"Narcissistic personality disorder, okay, now, this one I could have." - Lucifer.

I opened my eyes. The bed underneath me was soft.

"Good morning." A man said coming over to me.

"Who are you?" I asked backing away.

"I'm a friend." He told me. "Do you remember anything?"

I shook my head. "Who am I?"

"Lena Cobain." He said. "You got a little bump on you're head but you'll start to remember what you need to soon."

"Who are you?" I asked again.

His thumb traced my jawline and over my bottom lip. "Lucifer." He said. Something about the name seemed familiar. "You will remember how to fight again soon, then we can get revenge on who did this to you."

"Fight?" I asked.

"You're a good hunter, we were trying to make the world better but two boys got in the way and messed it up for us." He told me.

"Will we kill them?" I asked.

"When you feel better." He said pulling the blanket up to my chin and leaving the room.

I didn't remeber him but he seemed nice, and he seemed to care about me and making the world better.

I woke up a second time to the man from before kissing me. I leaned into it feeling like it was the right thing. My skin lit up like lighting, a light orange gold color traveled over my body.

"What was that?" I asked pulling away.

"Me, you will be stronger now with some of my power. Go ahead try it." He said putting his hand up.

I put my hand up to his it burned but I didn't feel it. Both of out hands turned a bright red color.

"If this was someone else it would hurt them." He said.

"Cool." I said pulling my hand away. He smiled at me like he was proud.

"We'll get them back soon." He said holding his hand out for me. I took it and walked with him down the hallway. "This will be fun." He said.

"What else can I do?" I asked.

He spun me around still holding onto my hand. "Lets see." He whispered. We got into a big room. He disappeared and reappeard on the other side. "Come to me." I didn't even think about it. I just appeared infront of him, I stumbled a bit but he caught me. I felt so powerful and new. I could feel the power in my veins and the need to be more stonger.
"I have a present." He told me opening a small door. A person with cuffs on came out of the door and into the room. "He's your dummy, practice with him." Lucifer told me.

I went up to the man and put my hand on his chest. It burned and he screamed out in pain, and I liked the sound. The man fell to his knees and I snapped my fingers. He blew up and blood went everywhere.

"There you go." Lucifer said wiping some blood off my face then licking it off his fingers.

"Sorry He didn't last that long." I told him.

"Its okay, I'll get you another." He told me.

I know I didn't remember everything yet but if my past was like this I knew it was a fun one. I followed Lucifer around like a puppy, not because I had to but because I wanted to. I wanted to do anything he asked, and I was really waiting to get revenge on those people that made us hide like this.

When I crawled back into bed that night I wanted to remember my past but I couldnt. I felt like I just met Lucifer though I'm sure we've known eachother longer. He never slept with me like I expected, though he did tell me that he didn't sleep. I guess I didn't either because I spent the night tossing and turning, I didn't eat and I had no need for a shower or anything because I seemed to be able to make myself clean with just a thought. I wonder if this had something to do with the power Lucifer gave me.