25

"You're my family and I love you. I love all of you." Castiel.

I woke up to a sharp pain in my arm. My eyes shot open and I pulled my arm towards me.

"Shh it's okay, I'm just cleaning the wound." Sam said softly, as he reached for my hand. I gave it to him and he continued cleaning it. I ignored the pain and watched him work carefully. His fingers were light like he was barely touching me as he wrapped it back up.

"How are you feeling?" He asked putting he's hand on my head. "You're still burning up."

"I feel better with you here." I told him.

He gave me a small smile, and leaned in and kissed my forehead. He held my hand and ran his thumb over the top of it.

"I love you, you know that right?" He asked.

I gave him a nod. "I know Sam, I love you too. I'm sorry for running. But I never want to hurt you, Dean or Cas. I knew if I stayed it could happen."

"There's our girl, finally awake." Dean said coming into the room before Sam got to answer.

"Finally." I repeated.

"Now this is it. There's not going to be anymore running. We do this together  we will help you. If we can't fix you we can help you get through it." Dean said.

"I know Dean." I said soft and weak.

"You're going to get better kid, then we'll move on and find some way to help you." He said.

"Thank you." I said holding into his fingers.

He gave me a small smile. "That's what family is for, now you two get some rest." He said leaving the room again.

"Sam." I said quietly.

"What is it." He said, his voice was overly concerned.

"Cuddle me." I told him.

He gave me a smile and climbed into the bed next to me. He put his arms around me and pulled me in close. We laid there for what seemed like forever. I could tell the room was getting dark from behind my closed eyes.

I guess Sam thought I was a sleep. "I should have protected you." He said, it almost sounded like he was crying. I couldn't stand to hear him like that. I turned around and faced him. I was still wrapped in his arms so I wiggled out. I could barely see in the almost dark room. I put my hands on either side of his face. His eyes were wet, and I wiped them with my thumbs. "It was never your job to protect me Sam." I told him. "Don't blame yourself for what I did."

"You wouldn't have done anything if it wasn't for us." He told me.

"Sam, stop. We've been through this enough. Its not your fault and its not Deans or anyone's. I made decisions knowing the consequences. No shut up about it." I said before kissing him.

"As you wish." He said cupping my face with his hand as he kissed me back. It was full of so much feeling it sent butterflies from my head to my toes.

I woke up in the morning to the cold breeze blowing through the window. For the first time in a long time I felt okay. I slowly crawled out of bed trying not to wake up Sam, I crawled across the floor and to my bag I grabbed some clean clothes and quietly creeped out of the room without waking him up. But as soon as I got out of the room I was met in the hallway by Cas. 

He held onto my shoulders. "Why are you up." He said in a loud whisper.

"I'm taking a shower." I told him.

"You're feeling better." He more told me than asked.

"Yes I am, now can I go shower?" I asked.

"Oh yeah sorry." He said stepping aside.

"Thanks." I said making my way to the bathroom. 

I stripped off my clothes and took off the bandage Sam put on. My wound was completely healed somehow. The hot water of the shower felt so good on my still aching body, and the steam helped clear my sinuses more. I was just happy to finally take a warm shower.

I got out and put my hair in a bun and put clean clothes on, I was staving and decided to make breakfast for everyone, I was happy that Crowley and I went shopping the other day. I might have gone overboard making french toast, waffles, pancakes, eggs, sausage and bacon with fruit and juice the whole counter was filled with towering plates of food.

"What is that amazing smell." Dean said coming into the room.

"How did you do this, are you feeling better." He said putting his hand on my forehead to check my temperature. 

"She's fine." Cas said showing up beside us.

"Well in that case I'm eating." He said grabbing a plate and dishing up. 

I was just flipping another pancake as I heard Sam frantically calling my name room down the hall. He came running into the room with panic in his eyes but as soon as he saw me he seemed fine. He took me in his arms and held me tight like a kid hugging his mom after having a nightmare.

"Whats wrong baby?" I asked hugging him back.

He kissed my forehead. "I thought you ran again." 

"I'm not going to, now go dish up." I said handing him a plate.

"You're the best." He said pulling me in for a kiss.

"I'm trying to keep my breakfast down thanks." Dean said through a mouth full of food.

"What is all the shouting about?" Rowena said coming into the room in a black silk bathrobe. I mean I didn't expect any less she always looks like royalty. Speaking of royalty Crowley came through the front door. "Where were you Fergus?" She asked grabbing a plate.

"Making a deal with the devil." There was a pause. "Not the actual Devil of course." He said. "And I can see that it worked."

"What did you do?" I asked. 

"I pulled some strings and found someone that could heal you." He said.

"What did it cost?" I asked skeptically.

"Nothing you need to concern yourself with dear." He said.

"Was it bad?" I asked.

"Don't worry about it." He said shoving a plate into my hands.

I decided not to push it any further, whatever he did it worked. I sat down at the table with everyone else. It was nice eating breakfast like a family even though some of them didn't eat.