17

"Crowley, can we get the damn news without the drama?" - Sam Winchester

"Can I get you without the flannel? No. still, I endure." - Crowley

I closed my eyes and tried to sleep to pass time but I knew it wouldn't work but this time it was different. I was dreaming because when I opened my eyes Gabriel was in front of me and I was out of the cage. I looked around taking in the scenery that was different than the cage, I knew where we were. It was outside the bunker just down the road.

"I expected a different reaction." Gabriel said.

"It's a trick, I mean you are the trickster right? I know I'll wake up from this dream and go back to arguing with Lucifer for all of eternity." I told him.

"Lena your out, this isn't a trick." He told me.

I sighed and closed my eyes hard as I pinched myself to get back in the cage.

I opened my eyes again and Gabriel was still standing in front of me on the road. I let out an almost squeal and hugged him. He felt real and I didn't want to let go. "Do you belive me now?" He asked.

"I do." I said, my voice was muffled by his coat.

"How did you do it?" I asked finally letting go of him.

"We came up with this story about how because you kissed me I own your soul, and I needed you up here and so on. We told dad about it." He said.

"And that worked?" I asked.

"No, I basically annoyed him until he started looking for a way to free you without freeing Lucifer." He said.

"So do you own my soul." I asked.

"I'm not a demon Lena, I'm an angel." He told me. "Now your friends are waiting for, or they would be if they knew you were back."

"Thank you." I said giving him one last hug before I ran up the road.

I unlocked the door to the bunker as fast as I could. "Sam! Dean!" I yelled as I ran down the stairs. I got into the Library but it was empty, Sam's laptop was still on the table so I knew they had to be here. "Lena?" I heard from just around the corner. Dean came into the room and I jumped at him immediately wrapping my arms around his neck. It took him a second he hugged me back almost cutting off my air supply. Not that I cared.

"How did you." Dean began.

"Lena?" Sam questioned

Dean let go of me and I made a run for Sam almost knocking him over. "Gabriel found a way." I said not sure that he could understand me because my face was squished into Sam's shoulder. My feet were off the ground when Sam hugged me and I couldn't breath, I wonder if they realized that I was still a small girl compared to them. As soon as Sam set me down Dean pulled me in for another hug, I didn't expect it because he's usually the tough no feelings kind of guy.

"I heard they might have found a way but I didn't think much of it, we've been searching nonstop for a way to get you out." Dean said as he let go of me.

"How are you feeling, how bad was it, did he hurt you in there?" Sam asked.

"Dude give her some space and time to adjust." Dean told him.

"I'm okay, it wasn't bad and he couldn't hurt me. I still had my power and I think god put some kind of a force field around me so Lucifer couldn't touch me." I told them.

"You're okay, you were in the cage for that long and you're okay?" Sam asked confused.

"Yeah, I think so." I told him.