I'm Not Sure of My Feelings for You 2 (Harry Styles and Camila Cabello)

The continuation of the beautiful, confusing, complicated, and heartbreaking romance of Harry and Camila.

In this book Cam and Harry have taken fresh starts, but does that mean that they have forgotten about one another?

Will they meet again?

Two short years have passed since these two have seen or spoken to one another. Harry is now twenty-three years old, and Cam has just turned twenty-two.

Read to find out if their relationship will resume, or if they will ignore eachother...because afterall they aren't quite sure about their feelings for one another.

Hey Guys Bella here, just wanted to thank you for the reads and comments on the first book!

I hope you all will continue the frustrating journey of love and life with me, Cam, and Harry. Will you?

As usual, updates will happen daily especially when summer rolls around! Woohoo!

Please comment or ask questions about anything throughout this book, or even the first one. Make sure to follow me on Twitter and Instagram where I post pictures of the characters, or just talk to you guys :)

Twitter: @/ letmalikstyles1

Instagram: @/ camarryislife

Thanks guys and love you :*

Byeeeee!!!!!! :P