Chapter 111 Reunion

Harry's P.O.V:

I still can't believe that we are here! Cam literally had to drag me out of the damn car, by my hand. I held onto the steering wheel for a couple minutes till Cam started tickling me, causing me to let go. I was pissed for a few minutes at her until she pulled the "you love me, and i love you... don't be mad" card, then kissed me.

Right now Cam is handing me food that she prepared earlier for the cookout, her food is probably better than what they are going to make.

  "Harry that's mean." Cam says randomly.

  "What?" I ask confused.

  "You just said that my food is probably better than what they are making." Did i say that out loud? "Yeah you did. I mean it's a compliment to me, but Tori can cook, the child is Italian." She tells me.

  "K, whatever. How much food did you make, anyways?" I change the subject. I have like three bags filled with containers, that are filled with food in them.

  "You guys are grown men, you have to eat." She pauses closing the trunk. "Plus I'm hungry." She shrugs, lugging bags onto her shoulders.

                      Tori's P.O.V:

I've been cooking all night since i got home from work! Niall has been stacking the fridge, freezers, and coolers with drinks...mostly beer. The house is cleaned thanks to Rachel and Louis coming over so early (Rachel doing most of the cleaning).

Music is playing throughout the speakers that are surrounded around the inside of the house. Lanterns and fairy lights are hung and flung everywhere, so that when it gets dark the whole yard will glow. Niall said that we should watch a movie outback, so we set up a projector, and a white bed sheet. We haven't picked out the movie, but we will let everyone pick it later on.

I'm so nervous! I know that I shouldn't be but it's how I am, Cam is exactly the same way. I think that the two of us have grown in body and soul though, I'm not innocent anymore, and Cam isn't as sensitive.

When she told me about the baby my heart broke in half, but then I imagined how hers was...her heart broken in millions of tiny pieces. I've never experienced the pain of loss, but watching my best friend endure such agony in loss, sent me to my knees. I know not to bring up the conversation, but I will have to speak to her later.

  "Alright Tor, what do you need me to do?" Rachel asks using my nickname.

  "You've cleaned the whole house, you don't have to do anything else." When i look out the kitchen I see Louis and Niall. "Go join the kings in their slumber." I nod towards them.

  "Well they did work today." Rachel points out. "But we did more than them." She says laughing.

  "As usual. Anytime the four of us get together, the two of us are stuck doing everything." I roll my eyes, wiping my hands on my apron.

  "I can't believe Harry is actually coming this time, when he always made excuses the other times." Rachel says her eyes wide.

  "Yeah I know. I told Niall to call Cam instead of Harry, because she controls his ass. Apparently it's true because that son of a bitch is coming." Both of us laugh. "I love them though." I say returning to cut the cucumbers.

  "I do too I miss them." She pauses leaning on the counter. "It's been awhile since we've all gotten together, I mean with Zayn and Perrie traveling, and Harry and Cam breaking up." She says stealing a piece of a sliced cucumber.