Chapter 85 Feelings and Family

"Harry, ready to go?" Nora asks whispering in my ear. I nod. "Well we do have a little extra time on our hands." She whispers seductively in my ear, sucking on my ear lobe.

  "That's ok, later." I raise my brow and a small frown takes over her face. I stand to grab my coat and her's.

  "Thanks, babe." She smirks at me putting her jacket on. "Damn, the paparazzi is here." She whines.

  "Then why can't we just chill here?" I ask confused, I mean we are just going out to eat. "We can just order food or something." I suggest.

  "I guess but no carbs." She smiles. I take her jacket off of her and hang both of ours up. "I'm gonna change." She runs off to her room.

.

.

.

.

I grab my phone to call the pizza place. "An order just came in so it will be there in an hour or so." I sigh in frustration, ready to cuss this guy out but stop myself.

  "That's fine just make sure it fucking gets here." I say through my teeth, and hang up the phone after giving him the address.

.

.

.

.

  "Did you order?" Nora asks coming out of the bedroom. I look at her and she is wearing baby pink pajamas with small kiss faces on them. Her hair is down and her face is clear of makeup, she looks younger.

  "You look nice." I say to her smiling and for once in my life I actually see her blush. Nora has BLUSHED! I met her twice before this and all she would do was smirk and prance around half naked, not that I'm complaining.

  "Thanks." She bows her head smiling trying to hide her blush. "So wanna watch a movie before the pizza gets here?" She asks and I nod.

.

.

.

.

She pops in the movie Love Actually and it isn't a bad movie, I would watch it again. Through the whole movie my arm was around Nora's waist, she actually makes good company. Her laugh is nice and her personality off camera is surprisingly pleasant.

The pizza came about a half hour into the movie, I won't admit it to Nora or myself but I was a little disappointed when I had to get up.

To my surprise she ate three pieces of pizza! Hot Damn!

.

.

.

.

I'm watching the futbol game I'm not exactly tired at this moment so I decided to stay up.

I can't help but to think about the way she looked at me...hatred. Pure hatred mixed with fright, as if I was a demon in her presence. I always said that I couldn't live with myself if that beautiful girl thought bad of me.

  "H-Harry...will you come sleep with me?" Nora comes out from the bedroom rubbing her eyes, her voice shaky almost as if she is going to cry.

Nora may be annoying but she has feelings too.

  "Sure, just let me clean up down here." I force a smile, she returns a weak one and walks back into the room.

This is going to be a long night...

.

.

.

.  

                 Cam's P.O.V:

Charlie and I are on our way to his father's house. Charlie drove me back to my house this morning so that I could change, and grab a pair of night clothes. I am currently wearing a white sundress that is a couple inches above the knee, along with mint green heels. My hair is curled in a ponytail, with a braid at the side.

Charlie's family has invited us to a barbecue, at his aunts house. I am quite nervous to meet his family but his presence is calming my nerves just a tad. If his family are anything like him then I know I will adore them! His aunt is rich along with the rest of his family, so I made sure to dress presentable.

  "Do you think I look alright?" I ask my palms sweaty. "I mean this is your family that I'm about to meet. Will they like me?" I pretty much gasp at the last part.

Charlie grabs my hand with his free one that isn't on the steering wheel. Charlie raises my hand to his lips kissing my knuckles. "You look gorgeous, absolutely beautiful." He says softly. "They will adore you, and if not...screw them." He says making me blush and laugh. "They will adore you even more if they hear your adorable laugh." He points out kissing my cheek.

  "You are such a kissup." I roll my eyes laughing. He sticks his tounge out at me as I do the same.

.

.

.

.

The drive took forever, I literally am about to throw up! I can't be in a car for too long, I had to be put to sleep just to ride on an airplane! Pathetic, I know.

  "You, okay? You look a bit pale." I nod smiling holding my upset stomach, praying that I don't throw up right now. "Are you sure?" He hands me a water bottle and I could literally attack him with kisses just for this water bottle, but instead I kiss his cheek making him smile. "Well we are here."

I look around to see a gigantic house, bordered with colorful flowers. The sun shines onto the rooftop making it sparkle, a water fountain plays soft music with water seeping from it. This house is angelic!

The walkway is marble stone, taking my breath away. The porch is huge. The house is painted white with shiny creme colored shutters.

  "This is beautiful." I say breathless. Charlie stares at me and smiles.

  "So are you." He simply says sending butterflies to flutter around in my stomach. He kisses me and cups my cheeks to deepen it.

I can't wait to meet his family!

Instagram: @/ camarryislife

Twitter: @/ letmalikstyles1

Sorry if this is short, but I wanted to update.

So I had to watch my cousins today (March 25) they are twin boys age 3, and they wanted to watch Barbie Rapunzel and Tinkerbell...I know.

So this guy in my class is bae like I don't like him he's just attractive, lol.

love you guys!!! :*

VOTE/FOLLOW/COMMENT/SHARE!!

                   BYEEEEE!!!