Chapter 91 I Want You To Know...

*Please listen to the songs they will help the story come alive!*

                     ~B£LLA<3

.

.

.

.

  (Drunk in Love Beyonce and Jay-Z

    You and I One Direction!)

.

.

 My brain isn't working what the hell is wrong with me? I'm in the kitchen shaking from the sinful but pleasurous events that occurred last night.

His hands were soft, his kisses were sweet, his actions sloppy but filled with love. His eyes dark with lust, my body and hormones took over. I was completely drunk, my head hurts. He was sober, he could've stopped me but I didn't want him to.

I'm a terrible person for having slept with my exe while being with my current boyfriend. I just cheated on my boyfriend, but having Harry touch me again made it all clear.

 I'm in the dark kitchen replaying the foggy events that took place last night. I remember riding him for ten minutes but then being flipped so that he could gain more access to me. His hands roamed my body making sure not to leave a piece of skin untouched, my eyes watched him.

 We took a bath afterwards I sat in front of him as he sat behind me, our bodies close together. I vaguely remember him washing me just the way he did the last time he touched me intimately. Round two of us making love happened in the bath tub, the water letting him to easily slide into me.

 This is something that I have never wanted to happen, I cheated on my boyfriend! I do love Harry in a way that cant be described, but I'm with Charlie at this moment and he is with Nora! My head is pounding from the amount of alcohol that is thankfully draining from my system. I have went to the bathroom multiple times since I woke up.

 This morning I woke up in his arms, him embracing me holding me close to his chest. His hard bare chest against my soft fragile one. Our fronts were pressed against one anothers.

Sinful and Shameful were two words that came to my mind as I sobered up today. I couldn't even look in the mirror as I brushed my teeth with a spare toothbrush (in the closet). This is worse than how I felt when Harry reminded me if how I had sex before marriage.

Charlie! How the hell am I going to explain this to Charlie, when I can't even explain this to myself?!

I'm not skilled in thinking things like this! I'm in some deep shit!

                Harry's P.O.V:

I stretch out my arms and yawn a bit too loud for my own liking. I open my eyes and feel the otherside of the bed to feel no one?...Shit where is Cam?!

I made love to Cam last night, and let me tell you it was amazing. To have her in my arms again to to have felt her bare skin against mine warmed me again. I felt real again I didn't hide anything, I didn't have told my feelings back from anyone.

She maybe pissed at me today but I will take that any day as long as we can make love again.

.

.

I take two steps at a time down the steps. As I walk down the hall grunts and banging is heard. I peek over the wall to where the kitchen is.

Now as I said my house isn't glamorous but as of yesterday I have bought a house near the beach.