Chapter 106 Too Much Fatherly Secrets

Romeo's P.O.V:

  "Maria give them time alone." I whisper yell at her.

We were sat in the damn waiting room for twenty-four hours, now for me I didn't give a shit, because I was getting fed, but Maria was freaking out. She kept pacing the room letting a cold draft pass me when I was warm.

  "But they have to come out! T-They have to-"

  "You mi amor have to calm down." Calm the fuck down, I keep that to myself. "They are fine. Remember Cam can leave today, she can go home." I remind her.

She sits beside me with a loud sigh. "That's the problem..." She lays her head on my shoulder. "She can go home, she will leave." She cries and places a hand over her mouth.

I wrap my arm around her shoulder and pull her closer to me. "Maria, Camila is an adult now, she can take care and support herself."

  "But she is still my baby. I-I my baby needs to be with her mommy." She sobs into my chest.

  "I know mi amor." I shush her. "Look we will get through this, because of you Camila walks around with this independent feel to her. Have you tried talking to her about this?"

I ask and watch as she wipes tears, shaking her head. "Try talking to her, babe, it might surprise you, baby."

She looks up at me with an emotion that i cant read, her lips soon turn up into a smile.

  "I love you, i hope you know that." She smiles. I grab her hand and kiss her knuckles.

  "Forever."

  "Forever." She says back as i kiss her forehead.

                      Cam's P.O.V:

I had ignored Harry's question which he didn't mind. A couple minutes ago i took a shower, it took me a while to get Harry out of the bathroom.

Hospital bathrooms are quite nice and spacious i might say. The shower was pleasant as hot water fell onto my body.

A mirror was in the shower i saw that my small bump had "deflated", the sight of it sent me to tears.

I am baby-less I can't look forward to having a baby now, or to be a mother for now. Harry's voice brought me back to what was happening, which was me taking a shower.

I decided to straighten my hair and put on a white sundress. I looked tired and just plainly worn out, thankfully the tan in my cheeks had returned. I slipped on my turquoise flats and came out the bathroom.

I thought that Harry would be in the room, but he wasn't. I grabbed my bag and purse and headed out the hospital room, and into the hallway. When i turned the corner I saw my mom and Romeo holding each other. She was crying while he was comforting her, i only heard a few words.

As I watched my mom and the way she looked at Romeo with such adoration, and love for him...i look at Harry the same way.

I love Romeo for taking care of my mother when no other man had. My father wasn't there to comfort her in her time of need, but instead was the cause of her distress. Romeo is a sweet and loving step-father to me.

No one will replace my father, no matter what he has done to my family and I-I can't stop from loving him. He is my daddy after all, he helped to create me, he loved mommy for a time. I know that he was angry because of my birth but i don't care about that. I try to remember the short loving memories of my dad and I.