Chapter 101 Awake

I love writing in paragraphs, just putting that out there haha. Here is Chapter 101!!!!!

.

.

.

.

I'm so confused as I watch Harry from above, I have no idea where I am but I love it! Harry thinks that I'll forget about him? No one, I mean no one, in their right mind could forget Harold Edward Styles!

I've been in this place for about two days and the bright light has never ceased, it continues to illuminate Harry's features. The light is comforting and brings joy to my life at this moment.

I miss Harry but its comforting to watch him everyday, and to never get tired while doing it. It might sound strange to some that I can see his every move, but they don't understand my feelings for Harry...no one does.

Wait...it can't be...can it?

                 Harry's P.O.V:

  "Mr. Cabello." I look around the room. "You sir, Mr. Cabello." The doctor says to me? But as I look around the once empty room once more I see a man sitting in a chair in the corner.

  "That'd be me." His voice is deep but not too deep. "I'll be right out, doc." He says to the doctor walking over to me. The doctor closes the door.

  "So you're the dick that my daughter likes, hmm." This is Cam's dad!

  "You could say that." I say adding that usual edge to my voice.

  "Yeah well you better back off, alright. I know all about douches like you because guess what bro, I'm just like you." He hisses walking out the room to speak to the doctor.

How long has he been in the room? That's a bit creepy.

Cam never told me much about her father besides that he was abusive mentally, physically, and emotionally. I was never told what his name was only that I reminded her of him, which still causes me to shiver. Cam pretty much compared me to an abusive man, I am a lot of things, but never in a billion years would I abusive Cam.

As he walked out the room it seemed that a weight had somehow been lifted off of Cam's shoulders, it is very strange of how I can tell that. Cam has this power on me that I can sense everything about her. The way she acts and reacts to things, her attitude towards people, and simply finishing her sentences.

This guy is strange and had freaked me out, because he hadn't made a sound while being in the room. He had heard me speak to her unconscious body, he heard me say how much I love his daughter. The only problem is that I don't believe that he loves his own daughter.

When Gemma and I were younger she treated my father like a king. She waited on his hand and foot on his every need, but he treated her like a princess. Gemma was daddy's little girl. When my dad moved away and I left along with her, Gemma had no choice but to become close with my mother.

  "Harold why didn't you call us?!" Maria asks walking into the room.

  "Maria nothing happened but I think you should go because-" I'm cut off before I can warn her.

  "Because I'm here." Her ex-husband cuts me off.

  "W-Wha-Josh?" Maria asks obviously dumbfounded.

  "Yes Maria, I'm back." He grins evily at her, as an obvious shutter takes over her body.

  "I'm Romeo Maria's current and in this case only real husband." Romeo says proudly as a scowl emerges on Josh's face.