Chapter 93 Therapy and Mothers

As I tell the lady, her name is Renee,sitting infront of me about my problems, I see that her eyes hold no inch of judgement. I hope that she isn't truly judging me because of the kind of person is but I could be wrong she may just be putting on a show.

  "Harry I'm sensing that your past has been affecting your life now." I give her a "no fucking duh" look making her glare at me.

I have gotten used to this lady, except for the fact that I've been here for three hours, she's nice and I find her hilarious. She isn't bad looking but if we did something I wouldn't want to be considered as someone who 'fucks' cougars...not going down that road again.

  "But Harry have you tried talking with your mother?" I look at her ready to open my mouth before she cuts me off. "And I mean actual talking, like a full on conversation?" She smirks because she probably knows the answer. I shake my head as she leans back in her chair, with a 'thinking face' on.

  "I've never had the chance..." My voice fades off as I shrug. I've been vulnerable for the last two days and I'm scaring myself!

  "Call her." She says, and I look at her. "Call her now." She pushes with a smile but serious eyes. "I want you to call her now, and ask her when it is a good time that both of you could meet up." I look at her, and she raises a brow.

  "I-I can't! I mean she doesn't want to speak with me!" I slightly shout but she doesn't flinch. I'm lying to myself my mum always wants to speak to me.

  "You're lying." She points a finger at me, as I curse under my breath. "I can see it in your eyes." She giggles. "I'm good at this considering that I'm thirty-three and have been doing this since I was eighteen." She is probably mentally applauding her ass for accomplishing something since she was a teen till now.

  "Congrats you're old." I say sarcastically, as she gasps at my comment but then recovers.

  "Thirty-three isn't old!" She defends herself. "Plus I'm probably the only attractive thirty-three year old bitch that is walking on this damn earth." She gloats as I laugh. She's funny which makes me enjoy her company.

  "Whatever I think you're hot..." I shrug still laughing, she smirks at me. "Don't flatter yourself, don't go cougar on me." I move my chair as we both laugh. I soon move it back up the her desk.

  "It's alright, I wouldn't sleep with your ass anyways." She sticks her tounge out.

  "Hey my ass feels offended. You just lowered its self esteem by 20%" She looks at me then shakes her head giggling.

  "You're so stupid. Anyways if I want to help your 'sexy' ass and get a paycheck I have to save you." She laughs when saying 'sexy'. "So back to business...call your mom!" She shouts in a playfull tone but is intimidating.

I take my phone out of my back pocket unlocking it then putting in the password. Holy Shit! My thumb hovers over the call button, until Renee pushes my thumb down! I look at her as she smirks at me.

  "Hello?" My mum answers on the second ring, what the hell do I do?! "Who is this?" Her strong accent coming into my ears.

  "M-Mum I-its Harry." I say stuttering mentally slapping my head.

  "Harry!" She gasps. "My baby boy how are you?!" She shouts crying, as I roll my eyes but am comforted by the sound of her voice.

  "I'm fine mum, look when can we meet?" I ask and silence is on the other line.

  "Sweetpea, when you say meet what do you mean exactly?" She says with a confused tone.

I drag my hand through my hair. "Like when can we talk 'ma?" I say a little annoyed.