Chapter 95 Family and Surprises

I'm sat here on a cloth covered table, wearing nothing but my bra and underwear. I've been in this room for about twenty minutes, this table is hurting my butt.

I'm twirling my fingers out of boredom, I can't play with my phone because I got scolded at by a nurse for ruining the older days...whatever that means.

My doctor is a guy, he's in his mid thirties I believe. I met him once or twice and he is very kind but I still hate doctors in general, along with nurses. His name is Dr. Fred.

A knock at the door startles me, when it opens Dr. Fred steps in. He gives me a friendly smile. Usually men his age (or any man at all) would attack a girl who was half naked, but Dr. Fred keeps his cool and is probably used to this.

  "How are you today, dear?" He stretches his hand for me to shake which I do.

  "I'm fine, just nauseous." I admit.

  "Still freaked out about being here I see." He chuckles and I glare at him jokingly. "It's fine sometimes I'm scared of me too." He laughs pulling a rolling chair over to where I am. "Alright lay down and let's have a look." I do as I'm told, holding my breath.

He squeezes my stomach and arms as if I'm a small child here for a regular check up. I sit up as he hits my knee with a thing that causes my leg to move upwards.

A few minutes later...

  "You're healthy." He smiles. "I see that you have had sexual intercourse." My stomach drops and I blush, I nod. "That's fine...sort of. The nurse will be back shortly." He beams.

As he walks out the room I throw my clothes back on which consists of a t-shirt and denim shorts. I've forgotten about Harry and I having sex in the past, but not forgetting about the recent one. I don't regret anything but I'm not proud of myself for doing it either.

I have been living in a hotel since the incident with Harry, afraid to face Charlie. Charlie has called me everyday since then asking if I was okay, and I kept with the lie that I am sick, and need to be alone for a while till I get better. My feelings for Charlie aren't present any longer and I have realized that they never were. I only loved Charlie as a brother, and always will.

  "Camila." The nurse a bit younger than me walks in. "I have some exciting news for you!" She beams and slightly jumps up and down.

                Harry's P.O.V:

  "Gemma! Come quick!" I shout as Gemma runs in the living room.

  "What! What's the matter?! Is Rose alright?!" She shouts.

  "Yeah I'm just hungry!" I whine. she comes over to me and slaps my shoulder.

  "Asshole don't fuck with me like that. I thought Tose got hurt or some shit." She pulls on her loose ponytail.

  "Shit." Rose squeals. I cover my mouth trying to hide my laugh.

  "I thought you said not to swear around Rose." I tease Gemma using her words against her. She glares at me.

  "Rose, you do not say those words. Do you hear me?" Gemma lightly smacks Roses hand to teach her lesson, where I would've gotten my ass beat.

  "Yes mommy." Rose sniffles. Gemma kisses her cheek, and sends her upstairs in her room, so that she can play with her dolls.

Gemma literally throws herself on the couch, sighing loudly. "I need to Luke here." She shakes her head laughing with frustration. "I can't raise her on my own, no matter how hard I try." She closes her eyes and places her hand over over her forehead.

I'm sat here unaware of what the hell to do. Do I hug her? Should I leave her alone?

  "Harry, words of wisdom would be nice." She laughs. "Nevermind, I'll live. I better go play dolls with her." She sighs. "I'll see ya later baby brother." She says walking up the steps.

  I guess that is a way to tell me to leave...? I grab my raybands and head to my car.

After that talk with my mum and Gemma I've been spending time here. I took off work today just to spend time with my niece, which is something I wouldn't have done in the past.

Nora is on The Victoria Secret Angel Tour thing. She is the last person on my list right now, she may be my so called 'girlfriend' but she is just there.

I haven't spoken to Cam since the incident, afraid to even see her face. When I kicked her out I was so vulnerable, it surprised me so much! My voice was soft and came out as a whisper. Yeah, I wonder how she feels and what she is doing.

Right now I'm on my way to somewhere that I thought I would never go...

               Gemma's P.O.V:

I don't mind Harry's presence around all of us, in fact I enjoy his company, but he does have that intimidating feel to him. Rose adores him and why shouldn't she? Harry is my dear little brother who I care for with all my heart, but when he started dating that Nancy, or whatever her name is, he changed once again. He will never admit it but thanks to Cam he has become a better person.

My brother and I had a close relationship as children, but when we were teenagers we grew apart. He moved in with dad and his 'lover' in London. Mum and I never met dad's fiance and I never wish to. I was a daddy's girl as a young child but when he left I grew closer to mum.

I really wish that Harry understood how special he is to Cam. She told me everything when she came to our home, she loves him/loved him. She hasn't told me anything after they reunited because I guess nothing had happened between them.

                Cam's P.O.V:

  "Pardon me?" I'm breathless, I can't breathe. My head is spinning.

  "You're pregnant." She beams once again and I just want to slap her.

  "I-I can't be pregnant." I laugh.

  "Have you had sex?" She asks in a duh tone.

  "Yes but it was safe!" I shout.

  "Well maybe it broke or something." She shrugs and walks out the door.

What the hell? I'm not pregnant! I don't feel anything! I don't feel a life brewing inside me. I always wanted to be a mother but with a husband!

Whose baby is this? I never did anything with Charlie...its Harry's this baby is Harry's!

.

.

.

.

.

.

Instagram: @/ camarryislife (I hardly go on it anymore sorry about that)

Twitter: @/ letmalikstyles1

Hello!!!!! Surprise!!! Do you really think that Cam is pregnant?!?!

Sorry it took so long I had play this week which went ok.

Alright I'm off to Church!