Chapter 113 Needs

Every man has needs and most days he can control them, this man being me. Every since the barbecue at Tori's house, I've been craving Cam. I've told her about this but she turned me down every time I hit on her.

I realize that it will take a while for her to get over the baby, but we can have another one if she will just do the "baby making" action with me... wow i sounded like a teen. Since she has "lost weight" from not eating those days, and working out with me, she decides on wearing yoga pants...tight ones that show of every curve, and every detail of-

  "Harry?" I shake my head at the sound of Cam's voice.

  "Y-Yeah?" I stutter trying to stop myself from looking at her cleavage. Her breasts have gotten larger and by her wearing a white see through, v-neck doesn't help.

  "Did you even hear anything that i just said?" She asks placing her hands on her hips making her chest move...fuck.

"Harry?"

  "N-No s-sorry" I stutter like an idiot. She sighs running her hand through her hair, i loose my breath. I wonder if she gets this feeling when i push my hair back?

  "What were you thinking about?" She asks plopping down beside me when she does that her breasts bounce. Holy Shit.

  "N-Nothing...just t-tired." I lie and she scrunches up her face.

  "Harry you just woke up and it's one o'clock." She laughs. "You cant be tired now."

  "R-Right then I think I'm just bored." I shrug. I sound like an idiot.

  "Why don't you go hang out with the boys?" She asks, playing with a strand of my now long hair.

I get up from my seat abruptly almost pushing Cam off of me. "Yeah, I'm going to Niall's." I say grabbing my shoes.

  "Okay...tell Tori to come over! Love you!" She shouts as i walk out the door.

I had to get out of there especially with her being so close to me. I could feel her warm breath on my neck and when her fingers played with my hair it was too much.

                     Cam's P.O.V:

Harry was acting pretty weird after I turned him down to having sex. It was as if he was ignoring or keeping his distance from me. It wasn't that i didn't want to have sex with him, but I'm just not ready quite yet.

I hear the door open so when i look it's Tori and Rachel. They both carry bags in their hands, with giant smiles in their faces.

  "Girls Night!" Tori shouts. "Okay so I called Perrie and she said that she is coming later, like way late with Danielle!"

  "Liam's ex?" I ask, and Tori nods. "I can't wait to meet her." I exclaim as the two of them empty the bags onto the table.

Three bottles of wine, icing (my favorite), and chick flicks! "Wait wher-"

  "The pizza will be here any minute." Rachel finishes my statement, assuring it.

Perrie and Danielle haven't arrived yet which has allowed Rachel, Tori, and I a chance to talk.

  "Have the boys been acting strange lately?" I ask taking a sip of my wine.

  "No, Niall is still Niall." Tori says.

  "Nah, Louis is alright nothing stranger about him then usual." She shrugs.

  "Why?" They both say in unison, simultaneously.