Chapter 99 Family and Want

Her small frame is still curled in my arms, as we both lay on the bed. I had concluded as this to be her room (not her original one of course). Pictures of family and religious people are surrounded on her walls.

I've never been religious but at times like these I like to think that there is a God, that has sent me and angel-that angel being Cam.

She fell asleep a few minutes ago after her body couldn't take anymore sobs. She seems different in my arms tonight its as if she's cautious, she usually relaxes but tonight she isn't. Her face is scrunched and her lip is pouting.

A knock at the door sends me into protective ex boyfriend/lover mode.

  "Who's there?" I ask whisper yelling.

  "Harry? What are you doing in my daughter's room, that is what got us in this mess!" She shouts. What is she talking about? "I'm coming in." She shouts.

When she opens the door it swings hitting the wall causing Cam to wake up.

  "Oh my god?! What the hell was that?!" Cam shouts getting up from her spot on the bed and looking around the room. "I thought you moved?" She directs that question to her mother.

  "We do not swear Camila." Maria scolds her, Cam just rolls her eyes. "I did move I also moved your things...you're welcome." Maria crosses her arms.

  "Well then if this is my room would you mind getting out, please?" Cam says.

  "I believe she is talking to yo-" Maria is cut off whilst speaking to me.

  "No mom he can stay, you can leave. I'm sorry but I'm not in the mood for your presence right now." Cam retorts back to her own mother.

The look on Maria's face could break hearts, in fact I believe that her own heart has broken. They may have had a close relationship but something has changed that.

  "She. Is. So. Difficult." Cam laughs shaking her head,  sitting on the edge of her bed. "I'm sorry you had to hear that."

  "No, don't be sorry its fine." I smile at her but she doesn't look at me.

  "This is weird..." She laughs. I move closer to her sitting beside her.

  "What?"

  "Us. We are weird." She says simply. "It's not a bad thing but its not a good thing either." She grins.

  "I've missed us." I blurt out. She looks at me her eyes wide.

  "Harry...I've missed us too, but-"

  "I can get rid of Nora, I-I don't need her...all I need is you."

                  Cam's P.O.V:

  "I can get rid of Nora, I-I don't need her...all I need is you." He says getting on his knees infront of me.

  "Harr-"

  "No! I won't loose you again, that was the worst mistake I ever made!" He yells but I don't flinch, I just sit here watching the boy I've come to adore.

  "I'm sorry for ever letting you go, I'm a terrible person for that." He pulls at his hair. He becomes tired and lays his head on my lap, I run my hands through his now long hair.

  "Shh..."

  "I've missed you calming me down."

Everything-every word that he is saying is what I needed him to say before...why is he saying it now? This is so confusing.

  "Do you love me, do you still love me?" He always asks me this question.

  "Harr-"

  "Yes or No?" He pushes.

  "Yes asshole! Yes, I do love you!" I shout getting up and walking to the other side of the room.

The look on his face makes life worth while, but as he moves closer to me a pain in my stomach sends me to the floor.

  "CAM!" Is the last thing I hear as I fall onto the ground. The last thing I see is Harry's face inches away from mine.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Instagram: @/ camarryislife

Twitter: @/ letmalikstyles1

Short really, short actually, but I have some surprises for chapter...100!!!

So I hope you have a great Memorial Day!!!

VOTE/COMMENT/FOLLOW/SHARE!!